God Damn You're Beautiful [Ministar #12]

Vikk's POV

"Are you going to his concert?" Josh asked. I shrugged. Simon, my best friend, is famous.

He has songs he'd written and songs that he's done covers on. He mainly does covers because that's what his fans like most.

"Why not?" Josh asked. "I don't know. It's just odd seeing your best friend getting so much attention." I say.

"Oh. Is a little icky Vikky jealous?" Josh teased. "Oi, Shut it Josh" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"But no, I'm not. I'm just used to the constant screams of his name." I shrug, only then realizing how wrong that sounded.

"Don't even Josh." I glare. He smirks, raising his hands defensively and stayed quiet.

"Well, I don't care what you say. I'm gonna force you to come." He says, walking away before i could protest.

-Time Skip-

Holy, how does he do this almost everyday? So many girls-and boys- screaming their lungs out.

I got front row seats because I'm his friend. Sitting in a pitch black room with so many people is crazy.

"Yo yo yo guys! Ya boy Simon here! How are you'll doing!?" He yelled.

Everyone bursted out screaming and yelling. I never got that part of a concert. If someone asks how you are in person 1 on 1, you screaming at them would be kinda weird.

"So today, I've got a lovely line of songs ready to sing for you guys today" He explains, few people still yelling out.

"Let me hear you make some noise!" He yelled, followed by people screaming out.

-Time Skip #2-

Simon's been on and off the stage a couple times in the past 2 hours. He just sang his last song, which was amazing.

"Before everyone leaves, I want to sing one last song." Simon said, walking to the front of the stage. "Now this wasn't planned for the set list, but I asked if i could sing this." He continued.

"Now there's a bit of back story to why i picked this song." He started.

"I have a friend in this audience, who thinks they aren't amazing. They think they don't deserve good things. That they aren't beautiful. And I want to show them that they are." He stares straight at me.

I glanced over at Josh and he was looking right back at me. "Is this why you wanted me to come?" I whispered. He smirked and winked.

My face went red as the music started to play.

"On the days I can't see your eyes, I don't even want to open mine" He starts.

"On the days I can't see your smile. Well, I'd rather sit and wait the while" He smiled.

"For the days I know you'll be near. 'Cause a day without you just isn't fair" He laughed.

"See the days I can hear your voice ,I'm left without a choice." He shrugged.

"Plus I get weak in the knees, Fall head over heels, baby. And every other cheesy cliché" He sang, walking around the stage.

"Yes, I'm swept off my feet. Oh, my heart skips a beat, But there's really only one thing to say..." He trails off.

He stops for a second, stares right at me.

"God damn, you're beautiful! To me, you're everything, Yeah, that's beautiful, yes, to me." He smiles, jumping up and down while singing.

"I can't find the words to explain, Just how much you got me going insane." He rolled his eyes.

"When you speak to me sometimes we fight. Oh, I stutter my words, I say nevermind." He looked down and back up.

"Cause even when you just walk by. Well, I look around to seem occupied." He looked away and spun around.

"Cause I'm trying so hard to hide Yeah, all of these feelings inside" He stopped again.

"Cause I get weak in the knees, Fall head over heels, baby. And every other cheesy cliché" He pretends to fall.

"Oh, I'm swept off my feet. Oh, my heart skips a beat. But there's really only one thing to say" He trails off.

"God damn, you're beautiful to me, oh, you're everything, Yeah, that's beautiful, yes, to me. Yes, to me." He pointed straight at me, kneeling down.

"Yeah, you're beautiful. Yeah, you're beautiful. God damn, you're beautiful" He reached out to me, before getting back up.

He went back to the mic stand, staying still.

"To me." He sang quietly. "To me." He finished off, smiling.

"Thank you everyone. Good night" He breathed, walking off stage. Everyone cheered as i sat there paralized.

"So, how was that?" Josh laughed at my red face. "Oh shut up Josh" I glared. "Com'on. Simon wanted to see you in the back room." He said, standing up.

I followed Josh to the back room only to find Simon gulping down water. "Oh hey." He said once he say us. "I'll leave you two be." Josh said, slipping out the door.

"That was amazing Si." I said. "Thanks. How'd you like the last song?" He asked. I smiled and looked down.

"I loved it Si. It was truly amazing. Is that really how you feel?" I asked. "Yeah. And much more" He mumbled. I looked up at him in the eyes.

"I like you Si." I say. He smiles and a blush comes to his face. "I like me too" He joked.

"Oi fuck you." I laugh, shoving his shoulder. "I'd fuck me too" He laughed.

"I hate you!" I whined. "I lo-" He started, but before he could finish, I pushed my lips onto his.

"I swear to god, Don't say anything." I whispered. He looked from my eyes to my lips.

"I love me too" He whispered, trying to hold in a laugh.

"REALLY SI!?"