Seven Demons

“How long does he intend to do this to me?” Loki sighed sorrowfully. Sat crossed legged against the cold stone wall of the cell, Thor sat the same way on the other side of the bars, he had pleaded and begged Odin to reconsider, but the All-Father was too stubborn, but he hadn’t left his brothers side, he didn’t trust Loki on his own. Not after the fit he had encountered when he first entered the cell, Loki had spent just under a week curled in the corner shaking uncontrollably and screaming. Remembering the last time he had been chained up. The beatings he had endured.

Thor remained silent. He just stared at his little brother; he would do anything to protect him but he felt so powerless. He knew that the ending would end up without a brother. He would wither lose him to deaths embrace, or to Laufey.

There was only one way Loki could see out of this mess. He had hoped that he wouldn’t have to, but Odin’s actions left him feeling like he had no other option; He was no longer a citizen of Asgard, Jotunheim seemed like the only option… As if on cue Thor stood hastily, his eyes fixed on something which Loki couldn’t see.  Thor smiled and looked down at Loki “You’re going to like this brother”

“What is it?” Loki asked suspiciously.

The cell door opened suddenly to the left of Loki, he rose startled, and couldn’t believe his eyes when he saw.

A giant wolf, murky grey fur and the bluest eyes, almost white.

“Fen..?” Loki muttered.

The wolf immediately looked up at the sound of Loki’s voice and whined in response.

Tears threatened to fall as Thor watched his brother reunited with his son. He had never imagined that he would see him again after the god of War, Tyr imprisoned him within Gleipnir’s grasp.

“Odin’s request” one of the guards muttered before walking off and leaving the three of them.

Tears streamed down Loki’s fragile face as he hugged the beast, Fenrir whined happily nuzzling his head into Loki’s lap as Loki buried himself in the smooth fur of his son. After what seemed like hours of crying, Loki looked up at Thor with a determined grin on his face

“I have a plan” he chuckled.