Fast Growing Intentions

"Why do you want to do this Loki? Really?" Thor often questioned him on this matter, it was obvious that he didn't really want him to do this. "It's the least he deserves Thor! I've lived my whole life believing that I was an Asgardian, he lied to me. He had all this time to tell me my true identity and he chose not to. I deserve at least this. At least one chance to take revenge. And not allowing any search parties beyond our realm? what did he expect? That I would be found in Asgard hiding like some child? I was tortured Thor, if he cared he would have widened his search. If not for you I don't know what Id be. Or even if I'd still be alive."

Loki had his mind set firmly on this, no matter how many times Thor tried to reason with him, he wouldn't allow his fathers lies to go undetected. His father was a thief! But surely taking him was a good thing? If it wasn't for

his father 'stealing' him he would know not of love and compassion, and of Thor- he couldn't imagine his life without Thor. He didn't want to.

Things had been going better than expected; loki had gained most of

His strength, he put this down to determination and will alone, it drove him on like nothing else ever had before.

Things had become more tense as the week of his memorial service grew nearer, Thor had been a lot busier due to preparations and Loki had been left alone in his chambers, he knew Thor would most defiantly return but he still hated him gone. He had time to think when Thor wasn't around, and this he hated; he didn't want to have to think about the past and what had unfolded there or what Laufey intended to do with him in the future. It was only the nights when his brother would return that Loki would one again feel safe.