Unapologetic apathy

Pottery flew everywhere as Thor stumbled, desperately trying to get to Loki's chambers, he had broken his promise, he had been given numerous tasks the previous day which prevented him from returning to his brother. He had begged Odin to let him rest but he had denied Thor's freedom, saying that when the Odinsleep arrived, Thor must be ready. He broke into a run as he thought about the state his brother may be in. The distraction of Loki caused him to charge head on into a maid, the strength of Thor caused her to hurtle to the ground. Thor stopped in his tracks and turned to see a young girl on the floor, she looked flustered and bewildered. Guilt rose in him as he realised that he hadn't been looking where he was going. "I am truly sorry! I am distracted today, i wasn't watching where I was going and this is what happened!" Thor held out his arm and she used it to support herself as she got up, she looked into his eyes and smiled warmly "I believe you will become a great king Thor. It is not my place but I can see it; most people care not for a servant such as me, but you seem different" Thor felt warmth after hearing this, he has always worried about his future and what type of king he would become and this lightened his thoughts on such a matter. "thank you, and again, I am truly sorry. I must go, I have so much to do" with this he turned and broke I to a sprint, heading straight for Loki's chambers. Increasing his spead as he reached the corridoor which Loki's door lay at the end. His heart sank as Odin's voice met his ears "Thor! I must speak with you! Please, follow" Thor sighed and he became irritated; his father had not allowed him any time to himself recently "Father, please!" Thor sighed, figuring that Odin wouldn't allow him to go anywhere soon, he followed his father back to the great hall, shattered after the previous run he had just endured through Asgard.

To Thor's great surprise, the surprise calling was about Loki's memorial, he bargained with his father, managing to convince him to set the date back a week later, he had said that he wanted more time to get the used of the idea. He became increasingly tired and impatient with Odin, begging him to let him sleep. Odin eventually let him go and he swiftly walked over to Loki's chambers, scared and feeling guilty he slid open Loki's door to face his brother inside.