These Silent Deams

Thor silently closed Loki's door behind him,his brother was obviously still exhausted and had fallen asleep, he had stayed by his side for the last few hours, admiring his innocence and bravery after what he had done in Jotünheim. He figured that the only place he could go now was to Odin, he couldn't spend too much time away because his father may become suspicious. He would have to find Loki some food later as his body was weak, it was obvious that the Jotüns hadn't fed him during his stay. "I know things are tough for you Thor" Odin's voice boomed. "Losing your brother has taken it's toll on you, but you have to understand that this memorial service will help you let go and let your brothers memory go in peace." Thor was infuriated by hearing this. Odin hadnt allowed any search parties to travel beyond this realm, which was why Thor assumed Loki hadn't been found sooner.Odin was oblivious to the fact that Thor hadmleft Asgard. Two days absence was answered for by Thor explaining that he had taken time to grieve for his brother.

"what makes you think he's dead?" Thor protested. He hated the fact that Odin showed no emotion that his son was perhaps dead. After all that had happened he couldn't help but look at his father and wonder why he took Loki but never told him about Laufey being his genetic father. "If you love your son, and me then you'll postpone the memorial date" Odin became infuriated "Know your place Thor! I love Loki more than you will ever know. Do not question my judgement of the love on my son!" Thor smirked; he knew this was a lie, no one could love Loki more than him, Loki was his world. Thor bowed "Father" with this he span on his heels and headed down to the medical hall in search of something for Loki's back and leg.