Time Waits For No Man

The hour they spent together meant the world to Loki; he had been so lonely without his brother by his side, and now he was in his arms again. It surprised him that he would need his brother this much, and the thought of losing him again sent a stabbing pain through his chest and set a lump in his throat. He held Thor closer, muzzling his head deeper into his chest, soaking in the warmth and love his brother emitted which made his feel safer. 

Laufey returned, this time alone. He must have known that Loki was too weak to fight against him or pose as a threat. He was terrified, Thor rose and placed himself between his brother and the monster intending on harming him, Loki still had hold of his hand, refusing to let go of his brother, wanting to stay with him forever. Thor confronted Laufey "Is there need for this? Do you have no compassion? Look at him! do you not see terror? Or are you too engulfed by your pride to see? Laufeys eyes flickered over too Loki laying on the floor, back turned as if trying to forget all that was happening around him. "We lost a child once, a baby. At thr time of your fathers 'great reign'  Deny it all you will but it was your father who took the baby and claimed it as his own" Thor squeezed Loki's hand. 

"laufeyson?" Loki whispered, putting two and two together. Is this what he was destined for? he could never be king of Asgard? Because he was this monster! Laufey said nothing, two other frost giants waled in, as of on queue and took hold of Thor, pushing him to the other side of the room, breaking his hold of Loki. Laufey himslef took loki and forcefully dragging him back to the Hall where he found his brother earlier.