Late Dawns And Early Sunsets P3

From the safety of the beams his eyes flashed to Odin. The man he once knew as father seemed old and weak now- perhaps his loss had effected him. But his mind flickered to what Laufey ha said: He had been taken from the frost giants! The monster who he could refer to as father. But surely Odin wouldn't just take a baby without a purpose... Would he? He tried to push aside the doubts and concentrate I the matter at hand. Crowds began to form. Loki noticed a casket in the centre of the hall, his gut tightened a he came to the realisation that the casket was for him... So to speak.

He spotted Thor, his brother was playing his part well; sat solemnly, eyes distant and red. Loki smiled to himself- his brother did all that he could for him. He had noticed recently that Thor hadn't slept too well because of him and he did feel bad for it. But his visit to Jotünheim had made him realise just how much he needed his brother. Ad k owing that he would have to endure it again made him want more even now. His heart sank when his eyes came across his beloved brother, her eyes were red and swollen. She seemed frail.

He crouched unsteadily there while he witnessed swarms of people entering the hall. Many faces. Some he knew. Most he didn't. He wondered if they actually cared about him, or just cared about his title. He tried not to think too much, he didn't want thoughts taunting him while he tried to take revenge for his whole life. Nothing could take this moment away from him.

He looked down an carefully pulled up his left sleeve revealing brutal scars from which had been inflicted by the chains. Hatred rose like fire deep inside him, Laufey deserved to burn for all he had done, he knew that he could have prevented it by giving in to the Jotüns but what would that have achieved? Granted, he would have dodged scars and mental torment. But he wouldn't be here now. He would be a monster, willing to slay anyone in a heartbeat. He'd rater have the scars.

Loki noticed Odin leave. Odin always did this when celebrations Were about to start, he would disappear and then reappear as the celebrations came to a start.

Within seconds, the lights dimmed, the crowds became silent and Odin made his presence.

"Let hell commence" Loki grinned