Late Dawns And Early Sunsets (P1)

Thor woke early, he smiled to himself at the fact that he could leave without waking Loki. As carefully as he was able he slid out of his brother’s bed and swiftly flew through the back passages, avoiding question about where he was traveling from. His chamber was cold and seemed lonely without Loki's presence. He opened his closet to find his glorious cape and glimmering helmet, he laughed at himself, remembering a conversation he'd had with Loki where he had complemented him on his feathers, only for him to turn around and call his brother a cow. The thought had always comforted him; proof that they still had a bond, no matter what Loki may be. He took his time in the shower, this seemed to be the time where he could unwind and actually come to terms with everything that had happened over the past few weeks. He hadn't showered as frequently as he usually would since Loki had come back; he had been too busy balancing Loki's wellbeing and Odin's expectations meaning that he'd had no time for himself. He didn't mind though, he had to be there for Loki; it was obvious that he was still unstable a needed his big brother, Thor was willing to give up anything for Loki, he would destroy worlds for his little brother. No words could explain his love for Loki.

Changing quickly he realised that Loki didn't have his 'party gear' or how they had called it, his helmet and cloak were in the vaults which meant that it may be difficult to retrieve. But what could be done? Loki couldn't perform without his costume. And so with that, he went out in search of his father.

"Father, I ask if I may take Loki's garments? I know they have been locked up, but as his brother I feel as if I should be responsible for them" Odin simply nodded and he was led to the volts to retrieve his brothers clothing. Marching back through the halls back to his brothers cambers he received many sympathetic looks from numerous members of staff, Thor played his part well, also seeming distant and emotional. This changed as he entered Loki's room, his brother was hobbling across the room on his crutches, he had learned well and now was walking well on them.

Loki turned and smiled when he came face to face with Thor again, when he had awoke Thor had gone, obviously to change as he now wore his robes, his golden hair was still damp. "Care to change, brother?" Thor held out his helmet and garments, Loki tried to make light of the situation to ease his nerves and began to raise his voice. "I do what I want!" Thor smirked "Is that true cow? We'll see about that!" with this Thor tackled him, resulting in them both crashing onto the bed. Thor grabbed his wrists and bent over him; laughing he winked at him "Do you submit brother? Or should I let you struggle?" Loki giggled "okay! Okay! I submit!" Thor winked and released him. "I guess that means I should shower too?" Loki smirked "or does the God of Thunder disapprove?" Thor looked at him And smiled, he loved Loki so much, everything they did together meant the world to him. "Off you go!" With this Loki Hobbled into his shower room and nerves began to engulf him again.

Dedicated to iLoveLoki12345 as it was her idea to have this plot.

im going to do this chapter in a series of parts as otherwise it could become one huge chapter:L Thanks for reading guys, i appreiate it

LokiLove<3