Every Kind Of Silence

Loki looked up at his brother, it was only now that he felt like he belonged in his brothers heart.

Thor had begin the process of bandaging his shoulder and back. Unfortunately he had to remove Thor's shirt as his brother had made him remove it in order to get to his back and clean the wounds inflicted there. He felt awkward, he knew it must be difficult for his brother to look at his back and not feel uncomfortable, the wounds inflicted upon the one he cared for and loved, knowing that he could never get revenge. Whatever happened in the future, Loki knew it wasn't going to be easy. But as long as he had Thor, he knew he could get by anything.

They spent the night together. This time it was Thor that slept. Loki lay watching his brother's chest rise and fall as he dreamt. Loki smiled, he was still lay on his bed, Thor beside him also on the bed as he had insisted earlier that Thor also rested, he hadn't slept very well recently. The silence allowed him to think. What was he? Thor hadninsisted that he wasn't a monster but he couldnt help let the thought burrow into his mind. Thor stirred, opening his eyes and yawning "Brother? I have to go back, they'll make me! They'll turn me into a monster, a frost giant, and you'll hate me. I- I can't! I dont want to become that! I don't want you to hate me for what I am!" Thor looked sympathetic and sighed, gripping Loki's hand and squeezing it tightly. "Loki, listen. You are my brother, all the times we have played together, faught together. You ARE my world Loki. I don't think you understand that, I lost my world when you were taken, I couldn't take it! I would never give up what we had because you are blue" Thor winked, attempting to cheer him up. "Father has set s date for a memorial service. He wouldn't allow any search parties beyond this realm. I was forced to defy father in order to rescue you"

"memorial service? Did he not care enough to check Jotünheim!"