One Way To Resolution

Loki awoke, his eyes were still shut, trying to remember what had happened to him and why he felt so warm, this wasn't right. it wasn't until he opened his eyes that he realised that he was home. He could relax, but Thor wasn't around, he wanted him, needed him for support and mainly just to talk to. He had so much he wanted to tell his brother. After all that had happened one thing was for sure, even though he may be a frost giant, he still regarded Thor as his brother and always would, he'd have to think twice about Odin, he had kept this secret from him, what gave him the right to hide this huge thing from him.

Thor's head finally came around his chamber door. He had a sympathetic smile on his face, his eyes seemed to glow as if he genuinely looked happy to see him home. "How's my little brother?" Thor teased. Loki smirked, it surprised him how happy he became whenever Thor entered the room. Thor silently shuffled over to Loki and sat on the edge of his bed "Father wants me back soon, but I will return as frequently as I am able, everyone thinks there is no hope for you. I guess they are wrong" Thor winked and at this point Loki felt warm and finally at home. "I don't want you to go, I've spent too long away from you" Loki began to shake, terrified of losing his brother for the second time, he knew he would have to leave Thor again, as Laufey had mentioned. But it was too soon "Dont worry brother! Father had granted my plea to allow time off from my duties. I asked that I take time off as losing you has made me incapable of certain duties" Thor put his hand on Loki's squeezing it tightly, Loki smiled up at his brother "I love you. You saved my life Thor. They were going to keep me there, the beatings, they were the consequences of my refusal to join them. I'm a frost giant! A monster!"

"Loki you know that's not true! You are my brother, no matter what Laufey said, you are an Asgardian! I will always love you." Thor placed his hand on Loki's chest "you have a heart Loki, I can feel it. Therefore you are living. Not a monster, always remember this" Loki tried to move, this didn't work as his back seemed just as it was the day it was inflicted, he yelped in pain "I want to get up" Loki hadnt moved much recently, laufey's soldiers had dragged him from place to place and he had spent all his time on the floor. "We have to get your leg checked Loki. It could be broken, there's no way I'm letting you walk on a broken leg" Loki tried to rebuke him "I've had to walk on my leg before! Brother please! I have to move" Thor squeezed Loki's hand "I'll try and get help as soon as I can, if possible I'll tiny you some crutches but your arms..." Thor stopped, looking down to Loki's wrists "how did this happen?" Loki sighed "When I first arrived I lashed out, my arms were cuffed above my head and they easily went through my skin, I guess it was down to my thrashing, they've had to stitch them up over twice, the beatings knocked them out many times" Thor looked upset as he remained to look at his wrists "do they hurt?"

Loki shook his head, he hadn't felt any pain from his wrists as of late "In that case I'll try and receive some crutches" Loki smiled as a thank you. "What if someone comes in here?" the thought had just occurred to him and he really didn't want to talk to anyone but his brother at this moment, Thor was the only person he trusted. "One step ahead brother" with this he pulled a key from around his neck "Odin has also agreed to not let anyone in your chambers, I told him that I didn't want anyone disturbing your room as it would ruin my memory of you"

"smart move brother" Loki joked "smart move"