Late Dawns And Early Sunsets P2

He almost took a run for it. He had no idea what he was supposed to do or when to appear. It was after he had changed he began to feel a little better. Standing in front of the mirror he slowly placed his helmet on his head. Smiling as he finally looked himself again. His face was still of pale complexion as it had always been but now his eyes seemed restless and haunted. Figuring that this would have to do he grabbed his crutches and sighed, realising how weak these mad him appear; he didn't look like a king of Asgard, but what did that matter; it was the unspoken. Truth that he would never become king. This saddened him to the core; he had always believed that he had a chance of becoming the ruler of Asgard, even though Thor was the oldest and better suited he always had hope thy he could. This dream was shattered.

Thor poked his head around his door again. He seemed to sigh with relief when he was Loki, perhaps it was because he looked more himself. "Odin has called me, perhaps you should hide in the roof? Ill leave it to you though... It's just a thought. Brother, whatever happens I am truly proud of everything you have done an achieved, i can't be more proud to call you my brother" with this he nodded and disappeared, Loki returned to checking himself in the mirror; he wanted to look his best even though perhaps his best wasn't perfect.

The bells rang shortly after, Loki sighed and left his chamber, quickly picking up a hobbled sprint as he entered the back passages. His goal was to use his magic; it was the only part of him that he was proud of and he knew that he could use it to his advantage. Reaching the side of the great hall he searched for a area he could lay in wait, the hall had been under reconstruction so there was scaffolding up in the roof, he could use this for hiding.

His eyes met a decent beam; it was higher than most bars so he would be out of site, quickly flitting to the bars so that he would remain undiscovered. There he waited.