Never Let Me Go

Yet again Loki was pushed to the floor, back in the hall of Jotünheim where he had found himself yesterday. His hands took most of the impact of the fall, leaving them bitterly cold. The malicious creatures began to surround him again, laughing and taunting him. His only option was to keep his head down, allowing his greasy hair to fall over his face, almost as a curtain between him and the giants.

He couldn't have cared what happened to him earlier, but now he knew that Thor cared, and was in Jotünheim still and hadn't yet been released as the bargain did enforce. The giants then backed up, leaving Loki silently on the floor, Laufey entered. Loki breathed in deeply, trying to cast aside the feeling of fear in the pit of his stomach. He gripped tightly to Thor's shirt which he hadn't taken off, burrowing his face into it's material, it smelt like his brother and tears yet again began to form, he had just been just left his brother but he already wanted to be back in Thor's arms.

"you've done all you can Laufey, you've ruined everything I've ever loved. My family! Why do you carry on this torment? Isnt it obvious that you've broke me? Or do you have to carry on to prove yourself!" Loki not once stirred while saying this, it was the most truthful thing that he'd ever said and he wasn't afraid of speaking when he believed it to be true

"We wouldn't have had to treat youths way if you had cooperated from the beginning. This is your fault boy"

Loki looked up, he looked Laufey directly in the eyes this time "I declined the threat because I'm not one of you! My father took me from this hell and I couldn't have asked for a better home than I do now. I don't belong here, I've spent my life in Asgard and that is where I belong."

Laufey lifeted his head as if to show he understood. "that is why were letting you go. For now"

----------------------------------------- ------------------------------------

Some of you may have noticed I put a chapter of a new fanfic up... That is a preview of what will EVENTUALLY happen to Loki, I'm not sure how to form it all together yet but yeah... I mean I literally got the idea for the ending of this chapter as I was writing it, nothing from this point on is planned..

Bear with me:) if you're reading I love you *hugs* it means alot

LokiLove