Purifying Flame

Loki looked down and saw the full extent of what had been done to him - his legs were a murky green colour due to the break, his thighs were encrusted with blood and his chest was painted black and blue. He felt exceedingly vulnerable - although he trusted Thor with his soul he didn't like the fact this his brother had to help him bathe. Knowing that he could barely walk alone meant that he didn't argue as his brother helped him into his green robe.

Thor had noticed that Loki had been looking at his legs, he didn't blame him; the wounds weren't deep but they took his breath away. These red crystals covering his thighs must have caused immense amount of pain at the time of creation. He caught his brother blushing and felt incredibly sympathetic. He didn't want to be here either. He would have much rathered Loki being able to do this himself, but with the state of him, this seemed like an impossible idea until further recovery. He was as careful as he could be as he knew that Loki's body was tender still and required great care.

Loki eased his body back down onto the bed. His hair was still wet and he had on the most loosely fitting clothes on that he could. While he had changed Thor had taken a trip to the kitchens with the intentions to lie his way into supplying his brother with food. He had returned with a wide variety of meats and Loki tucked in delightfully not even stopping to ask which animal they belonged too. He was surprised with the amount of food he could eat. He tried again to walk, this time Thor was there to support his every movement and perseverance pulled through; after two long hours ad failing Loki finally

Got the hand of moving his arms with the crutches to keep his balance. He laughed and looked up at his brother, Thor was smiling gleefully also, he was immensely pleased with himself. He had been worried that he wouldn't be ready for his own memorial service, it seemed that he was going to be there, alive and kicking.