Something For The Pain

By this time Loki had lost all hope, his family hadn't thought about visiting Jotuhheim in search of him, the frost giants often chain him up and beat him to a pulp. By this time he didn't care what they were doing or what they had planned for him. He grieved for his family, no one had died but yet it felt as if they had to him, maybe it was the realisation that no one really cared enough in search of him.

They returned. Loki began to shake, terrified of what was to come. "Just let me go home." He whispered as they came closer, encircling him yet again. His tender back still stung, his wrists had swollen and his lag was now numb, he didn't know if this was good or bad-it could be some type of infection or due to the cold but yet again, he had never experienced a broken limb before: Thor had always looked after him and kept him away from harm.

All of a sudden the giant grabbed Loki's greasy hair, he yelped ans the giant pushed him to the ground and summoned a blue knife, Loki immediately knew these were creations that only Frost Giants could summon and therefore were immensely cold and just as painful, he began to struggle knowing this was more than just a beating. the frost giant immediately placed the knife against Loki's neck. He tensed. "struggle with me boy and ill make things a lot worse"

Loki's breathing became staggered, terrified more so now after hearing such a violent threat. the giant began to lower the knife towards Loki's skin. after what seemed like hours he placed the knife on his shoulder, just teasing at first. within seconds of contact Loki tensed again, he yelped - the knife hadnt even pierced the skin and it had already stung; the temperature of the knife was well below freezing and therefore had already inflicted pain.

Then it came. The knife didn't have to go deep into his flesh before he was writhing in pain. He tried to push away but this resulted in him receiving a blow to the face. This reminded fo the day before all of this happened, when he was beaten up and tormented for no reason, the last day he spoke to his brother, if he could have gone back he would have hugged his brother and told him that he loved him, instead of lying straight to his face.

The torture continued until Loki finally blacked out from the pain

When he woke they had gone. Everything was yet again silent. he tried not to let it engulf him this time by singing "Mommies little monster, locked inside a box. cant forgive her, she threw away the freakin' key. ill haunt her, for the rest of her life. id never die for you. not even if i could" He burst into tears again, thinking about the family he had lost and how ironic the lyrics were- he was dying for them. He refused to become one of them, he was dying, slowly, painfully. so that he could keep his family safe.

He looked down, his shoulder had been ripped to shreds, it was a purple colour, loki figured it may be frostbite. These monsters must have carried on long after he had blacked out. He didn't feel anything from that area, it was numb and so therefore it wasn't hard for loki to fall into the first sleep he had since his arrival.