Beat Me Like A Stray

Loki was Thrown across the floor, the monsters beat him and struck him as playing a game, and he was their toy. Every time Loki crawled away they would catch up, stood over him like hawks, hungry for their prey. 

His head was thrown into a wall, he swore he could hear his head crack and split, it sure felt like it. Nothing he experienced in school could prepare him for this! What made it worse was the thought that no one would be looking for him, why would they? Odin still had Thor, the miracle son, the almighty God of thunder! Why would anyone care about him? He had nothing to be proud of!

They pushed him against the wall, bashing him with their knees and boots, Loki doubled over and felt the stitched they had put in his wrists tear out. He again tried to crawl away, but found himself encircled by huge beasts, their faces were covered but it was obvious they weren't human, at least 9 feet tall! They hadn't spoken but their glowing red eyes had only hatred in them, aimed at Loki.

A coarse squeal escaped his lips as he saw another monster return, this time, with a croquet mallet, it was old and covered in blood, terror Rose as Loki Realised that things were about to get much worse! He backed up, trying to scramble to his feet, but he was cut short by a boot coming into contact with his skull, pinning his head to the floor, a sense of helplessness arose again and he considered taking the coming blows, maybe they had a reason? Why else would they be doing this to him?

The mallet came close and Loki shut his eyes, a single tear fell, a tear of fear, his whole body tensed, waiting for the coming blow, seconds seemed like hours before he felt his leg snap. A bloodcurdling scream escaped, his mind flashed to Thor, his magnificent brother, looking for comfort in his memory, but all he could remember was the shadow he lived in, the shadow of his brothers glory. 

He lay curled up sobbing hysterically, desperately searching his brain for happy memories to comfort him, he found none. All was silent apart from his screams, the fact that the monsters had left gave him no relief as he feared they would return.