Humiliation

He tried to control his breathing, this was the lowest he'd ever felt, the prisoner aspect dawned on him and set a humiliating feeling in his gut. He stopped his breathing, he could hear another breath, human breath behind him, he slowly turned his head and gasped at what he saw.

"LOKI?! OH MY GOD LOKI WHAT HAVE THEY DONE!" 

Loki couldn't believe Thor was here, he didn't believe; he had dreamt of his brother many times before, now the image of his brother meant nothing, he was afraid of getting his hopes up again.

Thor began to thrash in his chains, "LET ME GET TO HIM! PLEASE!" Laufey looked at the guard standing over Thor and nodded, his chains were released and Thor ran at his brother. Loki tensed, everything scared him now, he was also expecting Thor to turn to dust before he reached him.

For the first time in what seemed like forever Thor embraced his brother, he openly cried into his hair, looking at the state of him: his wrists were swollen and dry blood had encrusted over the stitches, his back was shredded along with his shoulder which was still bleeding. "Brother" Loki whispered tears welling up in his eyes "wha? How can you be here? I. I missed you so much!" by this time Loki was sobbing hysterically. 

Thor turned to Laufey. "Laufey, I ask you to let Loki go, he is weak, you can see it yourself, take me! I'm stronger, please!"

Laufey smirked "you're not here so we can exchange, your here as a threat!"

"And what's that supposed to mean?" Thor growled. Holding Loki closer. "Brotherhood. There is no such bond like it! It can be used for good, or in our case, for something better. Loki, your mind is strong, too strong for an Odinson" Loki whimpered, coming to terms with what he may have to do to save his brother.