Into The Blue

Lokis eyes flew open, the room was spinning, way too fast for him to figure out where he was. It was dark and cold so he couldn't get his bearings and he knew he wasn't home, this place was unfamiliar. His body felt numb.

As the minutes went on his body began to come back to life. It was at point he noticed that his hands were above his head, chained up as if he were some sort of monster. He became unsteady and began to panic, realising that it isn't a good thing to find yourself chained up in an unfamiliar place. He clenched his muscles, trying to deter the stabbing pain in his chest telling him that he desperately needed to escape. His muscles tingled, his wrists became increasingly uncomfortable as they became tired and he was forced to use the cuffs as support. Panic began to rise again as the silence engulfed him; there was no sound, no noise what so ever. He screamed. Thrashing his arms as a desperate attempt to escape! He continuously screamed and thrash until his voice was hoarse and his arms were covered in blood.

Was this a joke? A dream? Perhaps it was Thor, playing a trick on him; surely his brother wouldn't have allowed him to become this terrified, but still, he would kill to see Thor's face, to jump out and everything to be ok, he wouldn't be mad, just relieved that he was safe.