Chapter 15 Feigning Cruelty

Her POV

I can see the rays of the sun passing through the small windows of this room. 

It's noontime already. 

I wasn't able to sleep not because of where i am lying because of what I heard and saw. More than worrying about the guy from last night and how i will get out of this cell, I was in deep thoughts about them. What happened to those brothers who were inseparable? They were like wolves fighting each other. I can't even believe about Trione and Kaelan. And why is he here?How could they deceive me? I can only take so much lies but this one is way over the top. I can't help but wonder how they are connected to the man who said that he was supposed to be my husband. 

Naramdaman ko ang nagrereklamo kong sikmura ngunit mas nangingibabaw parin ang galit. Narinig ko ang pagbukas ng pinto at ang mga yabag ng isang lalakeng may dala dalang lalagyan. I saw his reflection. 

"Perrie, here is your lunch" sambit nang lalake habang inilapag sa aking harapan ang isang tray ng pagkain. They forgot to give me my breakfast, damn! As much as i wanted to eat, I can't do that when my hands were tied on a rope. Also, my hands are itching to punch this man in front of me. I glared at him as he prepares my food. 

"How could you do this to him?" 

Saglit siyang natigil sa kanyang ginagawa at tiningnan ako. Those eyes. Those eyes were full of lies. 

Ngumiti lamang ito at ibinalik ang kanyang paningin sa ginagawa. I want to break his neck at this instant but still, he is Trione. He is one of those whom I love. That's why I feel so betrayed. Never did it occur to me that he would betray his own brother. They were a duo for Pete's sake! Was that part of his plan? But then, what is his reason? 

Pumunta siya sa aking likuran at sinimulang kalagan ang aking mga kamay nang marinig kong muli ang malamig na tinig ng isang lalake dahilan para itigil niya ang kanyang ginagawa. 

"I'll feed her. You may now leave" agad na tumayo ang lalake at umalis habang ang kadarating lamang na lalake ay naglalakad papalapit. 

I am facing the wide screen television so I can see their reflections. I need to see his face. 

The moment when he stood in front of me and lowered down to be on my level, I can feel my body trembling. When I saw his face, his smiling face, confusion took over my system. His hazel brown eyes looks familiar. He has long and dark eye lashes, pointed nose and perfect lips. He is a beautiful man. But I noticed the scar on his brow on the right side, just above his right eye, which made him look like a fallen angel. I can feel that I know him. I really do. But why can't I remember who he is? 

Iniangat niya ang isang kutsarang may pagkain at itinapat iyon sa aking bibig. I didn't move. 

"Open your mouth wifey. You need to eat" I was trying to hide my fear as he speaks but i know that my eyes won't lie. Wifey? He must be insane. I just stared at him blankly, trying to figure who he is. He then snapped his fingers and the wide screen went on. 

"Eat now or I'll torment him more" His smiling face shifted into a dark one and I know that he's serious about what he's saying. Kaya naman minabuti ko nang sundin ang utos niya, not because of the man on the screen but because I am hungry. Yes, that's it.

"That's my wifey" sambit niya na ngayon ay nakangiti na at pinatay na ang telebisyon.  Matapos akong kumain ay tinawag niya ang isa sa kanyang mga tauhan at pinaligpit ang aking pinagkainan. He then grabbed the metal chair and took a seat few steps in front of me. 

"Now it's time to tell you stories" pahayag niya habang nanatili ang ngiti. 

"What story are you talking about? Why do you have the Trivago's"