|| Confessing My Deepest Feelings ||

Ending I

Min's POV:

I felt a lump in my throat as I looked at the boys, who were waiting impatiently for my answer.

"I-"

"Let's wait outside, Min, take a deep breath." Sojin exclaimed as she and the others walked outside, leaving me with only Jaemin and Mark.

"You don't have to tell us, if you aren't rea-" I shushed Mark who nodded and I walked towards the two boys, who looked just as nervous as I was.

"I am ready to tell you who I like, I just have to find out how.." Jaemin nodded with a small smile.
"Take as much time as you need, Minnie." I smiled at the nickname, that I've grown to love and Mark nodded.

"Don't worry, it doesn't matter who you choose, we'll all be friends afterwards." Mark's words calmed me down slightly and I nodded.

"Mark, I met you for the first time when I literally ran into you and we talked over a cup of tea. You were there with me, when Jaemin wasn't and we've made a lot of good memories together, but you did sneak out of practice, which isn't a good thing!" Mark rubbed his neck with a small, sly smile and I walked up in front of Jaemin.

"Jaemin, you've been my best friend for so long and you've always been there for me. I've been there for you as well! I was with you when you auditioned, when you passed the auditions, when you trained, and now when you debuted. I'm so proud of you." The smile on his face widened slightly and I took a step back.

"That was sweet of you, nerd." Mark ruffled my hair with a chuckle.
"But why did you suddenly want to tell us all that?" Jaemin grinned at me and I looked down.

"I wanted to compliment you, before I tell you who I like.."
"Oh." Mark nodded and I took a step back.

"Jaemin.." Jaemin looked at me and nodded with a small smile on his face.

"You've been my best friend for so long.. And I would like.. To keep it that way.." I looked down as Jaemin's smile fell, but he nodded before giving me a tight hug.

"I'm sorry." I heard my voice shake and he let out a shaky chuckle.

"I'm gonna be okay." I pulled away as tears filled my eyes.

"Don't cry, Minnie. It's a stupid thing to cry about!" He chuckled again, but his eyes were filled with unshed tears as well and I looked at Mark who was looking down.

"Does that mean, you like me?" From the corner of my eyes I could see Jaemin look down, wiping his eyes and I gave him a nod. A smile formed on his face and he pulled me into his arms.

"Thank you, nerd." I heard the door open and shut again, making me pull away from the hug slightly.
"It was Jaemin, he left us alone." He mumbled and I nodded.

"I feel so bad.." I whispered as my eyes burned with unshed tears and Mark shook his head, pulling me close again. "You shouldn't, it's your feelings.. He's going to be okay.." He buried his face into my neck and I let him hold me for a little while longer.

"I'm happy.." He mumbled.

"So am I.." I mumbled, trying to ignore the guilt in my stomach as I buried my face in his chest.