|| Butterflies (Winner 1) ||

I decided to choose two winners! And the first winner is dxmnbxngtxn who I chose, or my little sister chose randomly! I might do a contest another time and the other winner will be out tomorrow!~ ^^

Member: Mark
Name: Nush
Genre: Fluff
Word(s): Kisses
Words: 1026

Nush's POV:

I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist as I placed the glass of water on the table.

I looked at my boyfriend and he looked right back at me with a smile.
"Is something wrong, Nushie?" His nickname almost made me cringe and I shook my head, before turning around in his arms.

While wrapping my arms around his neck, I gave him an Eskimo kiss and he grinned.

"Everything is perfect!" A laugh left my mouth, because his hair tickled me as he buried his face in my neck.

"Why are you so affectionate today? Is it because we aren't around the others?" I felt him nod slightly, before giving my neck a kiss and leaning his forehead against mine.
"Can't I show my girlfriend some love?" A blush crept onto my face as he kissed my cheek and I nodded, making him chuckle.

"And since I finally get to hang out with you without the other boys, I need to hold you as much as I can." He explained, before leaning down and giving me a kiss on the lips, which made the butterflies in my stomach go wild. I pulled away from the kiss as a laugh left his mouth and he removed one of his hands from my waist, to place it on his stomach.

"Even after being with you for so long, you still make me get butterflies!" Another blush found its way onto my face.

"Can you not?"

"Can I not what? Love you? That's impossible, my dear Nush." I rolled my eyes and walked out of the kitchen and into the living room, him following me.

"Nush, let's do something!" He placed his head on my lap and I looked down at him with raised eyebrows.
"Why? I'm too lazy." With a pout, he crossed his arms and I looked at my phone, before it was snatched out of my hands.

"Mark!"

"I'm bored, Nushie!" He exclaimed with the pout still on his face and I sighed, before nodding my head.
"What do you want to do?" The pout disappeared in a second and instead a smirk formed on his face.

"Kiss you." While shaking my head, I looked away, feeling another blush creep onto my face.

"I don't think that'll entertain you for that long.."

"Trust me, I could keep kissing you." He sat up, before grabbing my arms and pulling me closer.

"Mark, stop."

"Why?" He pulled me towards him, before placing his lips on mine in another kiss.

"Because.." I didn't get to finish as he gave me another kiss.
"Because?" This time he didn't kiss me, instead he stood up and pulled me with him.

"I.. I don't know.." This made him chuckle, before pulling me into a hug and a sigh left his mouth.

"I need to spend days with you like this more often." I nodded into the hug as I wrapped my arms around him as well.

"I love you.." He mumbled and I smirked slightly as an idea popped into my head. "You should.."

"Don't you love me?" He pulled away from the hug slightly, but his hands were still holding my shoulders firmly.
"Of course I do!" I let out a a laugh and he crossed his arms, before turning his back towards me.

"I don't believe you, you hate me." With another laugh, I walked towards him and wrapped my arms around him, back hugging him.

"How can I prove to you, that I love you?" He moved away, before sitting down on the couch and opening his arms.

"Cuddle me."

*

A quiet snore left Mark and I had to hold back a laugh as I looked back at the tv.

When another snore left him, I turned my head to look at him and I pecked his lips, making his eyes flutter a bit.

He stretched his arms above his head, giving me the chance to stand up for the first time in two hours, but before I got the chance to walk away, he pulled me back down.

"You aren't done cuddling me, so you aren't going anywhere." After saying that, he closed his eyes once again, making me poke his eyelids.

"What time is it?" He yawned and I looked at the clock, before back at him.

"Almost ten. We've cuddled for almost two hours, don't you think we've cuddled enough?" He shook his head, before wrapping all his limbs around me, trapping me completely and giving me no chance to even move.

"I need three."

"Three hours of cuddling?" He nodded as it looked like he was about to drift off once again.
"You're going to fall asleep.." He nodded once again and moved back a bit, so both me and him could lay down comfortably.

"Then nap with me." While shrugging, I cuddled a bit closer to him, not minding how close we were. "Are you tired?" Just as he had asked that question, I felt my eyelids drop a bit and I nodded my head.

"I should've guessed, you're always cuddlier, when you're tired." As he chuckled, I felt how his stomach vibrated, but it was getting harder for me to focus.

"Come on, it's only ten." I shrugged once again as he ran a hand through my hair.
"You were asleep not that long ago.." I stated as he continued to stroke my hair, making me let out a sigh.

"I was just joking, I'm tired too." He stopped stroking my hair and just pulled me closer, if that was even possible. I felt him move, before I felt him peck my forehead, before getting comfortable again.

His heart was beating really fast, but not like I was blaming him, because my heart was beating out of my chest.

Even after dating him for so long, he still gave me butterflies.