|| Something Unexpected ||

Ending III

Min's POV:

"I-"

"We'll leave you alone.." Sojin sent me a smile as she started walking out of the door with the others.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, making them all stop in pace and I looked down as I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Can you stay in here, Donghyuck?" He seemed surprised and so did the others, but he nodded as Sojin sent me a reassuring smile.

"Mark and Jaemin, you guys have been so good to me and you've taken so good care of me, I'm really thankful for having you guys in my life. Trust me, I did have feelings for you at some point, but.." They looked at me intensely and I gulped as the ball of guilt formed in my gut.

"I don't like any of you, at least not anymore.. I like.."
Jaemin widened his eyes and pointed towards Donghyuck.

"You.. You like him?" As he had said that, Mark's eyes widened as well and I looked away, nodding.

"I.. I.. Don't know what to say." Mark shook his head and hurried out the door. Jaemin gave me a sad smile before following Mark. leaving me and Donghyuck alone.

He cleared his throat and stepped closer to me.

"So you like me?" I nodded and felt how awkward the atmosphere was getting and he nodded.

"I.. To be honest, I don't know how I feel. The thought of liking you actually did cross my mind, but I don't know, if I do like you.. Maybe I do, maybe I just tried to convince myself that I didn't like you, because of the others.." He let out an awkward laugh and I looked at him.

"Does that mean, that you like me as well?" He scratched his neck and looked towards the door, before shrugging his shoulders slightly.

"I.. Really don't know, but I think, I'll give it a try.. You know? Try.. Dating.." When he was done talking, his face was slightly pink and I played with my shirt.

"But don't you think it would be a bit awkward? We always annoy each other and to be honest, I don't know how I got feelings for you." I laughed and he rolled his eyes, running a hand through his hair, with a smug grin.

"Because, I'm perfect."

"As perfect as a fish."

"Well, you like fish as well, don't you?" He raised his eyebrows, the grin still on his face and I rolled my eyes.

"More than I like you."

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah." He nodded slowly.

"Then what about, I take you out for sushi? Then maybe, you'll change your mind." I raised my eyebrows, but I could feel my face heat up.
"Change my mind about what?" He shook his head, with the stupid grin on his face.

"About liking fish, more than me."

"Fine." He tilted his head to the side and moved his face slightly closer towards mine, making it heat up again.
"Huh? What do you mean?" I crossed my arms and moved back slightly.
"You know what I mean!" He shook his head, the smirk never leaving his face.
"I'll go out with you, on this sushi date." I rolled my eyes as he snickered.

"I didn't say anything about a date, did I?"

"Oh, shut up!" He chuckled and looked away.

"Do you want to go now?" I bit my lip slightly, before giving him a nod, making him grin and stand up. He held out a hand for me and helped me up.

On the way out of the building I saw Jaemin and Mark.

I couldn't help but feel the guilt again as I saw their sad and disappointed faces, but decided to try to ignore it.

"Have fun." I heard Jaemin mumble as we walked past him and I looked down.

"Thanks.."

Jaemin turned around and gave me a smile as we passed him.

"Anything for you, Minnie."

<><><><>

And here it was! I hope you liked it! I have a question for you guys!

Who did you ship Min with? And why?

Well that was it from me this time! If you want to read more of my writing just read my other books! Self promotion, back at it again!
Thank you for reading~

~N