"Jimin-ah I'll be back, Jinwoo wanted to meet me" Jimin nods and I leave to the cafe, it's 9 pm, why would he want to meet now?

I open the door to the cafe and see Jinwoo at the counter looking at something, "Knock knock" I say and he looks up and smiles as he sees me, he puts whatever he was looking at down. "(Y/n) you just got here?" Jinwoo asks me, I nod and sit in front of him, "What do you need to meet up for?" I ask him, he smiles and gesters me to the kitchen.

I walk in then the lights went out, "Jinwoo-ah?" I call, nobody answers, "Jinwoo-ah answer!" I yell this time, not given an answer, I got someone putting their arms around my waist, I jump but then I realize the voice. "Jinwoo-ah it's not fun to play like this" I joke and try to pull away but he pulls me towards him, "You're right, maybe we can have fun on my bed" Jinwoo says, I was getting frightened, "Yah Jinwoo-ah" I push him away then he pins me to the wall, he kisses my neck.

"Yah Jinwoo hajima!" I yell repeatly, he keeps going, I couldn't do anything, he's pinning my hands and my body to the wall, "Hajima!" I yell then he gets pulled off me, I see a figure and it wasn't Jinwoo, he or she punches Jinwoo and pulls me out of the cafe.

-

"Yah gwaenchana!?" I know that voice, that was... "Jungkook?!" I exclaim, he takes off his hoodie and he shows his face, yep it was Jeon Jungkook.

His hair is wet, I bet he took a shower, he looks so handsome, what are you saying (y/n)!? Don't fall for someone you barely even know!

"How can you go in there alone, you should've atleast gotten Jimin hyung to go with you or something!" Jungkook yells at me, I look down but I look back up, "How did you know I was at the cafe?" I question him, he suddenly turns quiet, "I just happened to know" he says quietly and walks, I run beside him, he quickly looks at me and looks away, I smirk and scoff quietly.