After that encounter of Jinwoo, I'm never hanging out with him, Jimin can go hang out with him if he wants, I'm not, never again.

"(Y/n) we got to go somewhere" Jimin tells me, I nod my head in undertandment and turn on the TV, "Also Jungkook is staying with you" I quickly look at Jimin and shoot up at him, I start shaking him. "Yah andwaeeeeeee, pick someone elseeeeee" I whine, "We can't, we know these three with bother you" Jin says to me, Jimin nods his head, "Yep Rap Mon hyung, V, and Hobie hyung" Jimin says happily, "Jimin, I'm talking about you, V, and Hobie" Jimin turns around and looks at his hyung in disbelieve, "Yes I'm talking about you so don't complain" Jimin gets dragged out of the house with his friends.

I head towards the kitchen and make some food for me and... Jungkook.

"Which is Jungkook's room again?" I ask myself, "Ah! Jimin said he likes red, black, and white so he probably took that room!" I exclaim, I went to the room and found out it was just across from mine, "Really Jimin, really" I whine. I wave my hands all over the air while complaining.

"Yah bwoea?" I stop and turn around, he's standing there without a expression, I stand straight and clear my throat. "T-there's food on the table" I stutter, I curse under my breath for stuttering, "Arasso" he goes out his room and head towards the stairs, I start whining again.

"Yah ka-ania?" I hear Jungkook say, I turn around, seeing his back but he talked to me, "O-oh I'm going" I quickly walk past him, I hit my head for being so stupid.

-

I keep glancing at Jungkook for some reason, I don't know why.

"Take a picture, it lasts longer" Jungkook says bluntly, my eyes widen and I look down, he noticed I was looking at him, (y/n) you're so stupid, you got yourself caught!

I stand and take my plate, I wash it and sit in the living room. After a few minutes Jungkook comes and heads upstairs, pretty sure he's going in his room.

Then I remember, "Ahh Jungkook jacket, I already washed it" I run upstairs and get the bag from my room.

-

I knock on Jungkook's door but no reply, I open it and see everything organized.

"Wah chincha?" I question as I look around, "Yah bwoea?" I turn around, see Jungkook standing there, my eyes widen, he. has. no. shirt. on.

"I asked you what are you doing in here?" Jungkook says again, "O-oh, I came to give you your jacket back" I hold out the bag in front of me, "Gwomawo for helping me that day and also yesterday" I say to him and put the bag on his desk, I was heading for the door.

"Wait" he says, I stop what I am doing and turn around, he is walking towards me, I try looking for the door knob, where is it!?

My back is pinned to the wall and he's right in front of me, he puts his face closer towards mine, but he didn't do anything.

"Do you like me?" Jungkook asks me.

(Author-nim: If you have BTOB- Only You, it would be awesome if you played it at the end, like here)