13

I feel a warm present, one with someone with me and hugging me.

I jump up and turn around to see who it is, "Jungkook!?" I exclaim, he groans and lays up while rubbing his eyes, he looks like a little baby while doing that.

"Yes?" Jungkook asks me while looking at me with his big eyes that has hope written in them. I shake my head and smile awkwardly, "Aniya, nothing, nevermind" I say and laugh a little, I walk backwards until I hit the bathroom door, I quickly go inside.

Jeon Jungkook, was sleeping on my bed!? With me!? I'm mentally squealing and screaming right now. I hear a knock on the door.

"(Y/n) you ok?" Jungkook asks me, "I'm ok just washing my face" I answer and splash some water onto my face, I breath in and out then smile, then I head out of the bathroom.

I start walking until I feel arms around me and a head closing in my neck. "Yah you scared me!" I exclaim at him and try to pull away but he holds me tight. "Mian jagi, I just meant to surprise you" he says, I froze, did he just call me jagi? Like for real!?

"And also, can you call me oppa instead, I thought we forgot our past selfs?" Jungkook asks me, "Oh arasso" I try to go away again but he holds me again, "Call me oppa first then I'll let you go" Jungkook says to me, really, why did the cold Jungkook change into the romantic Jungkook?

"Oppa" I say, "Cuter" he says, he wants me to say it cutely now? Does he know it's not my style?

I inhale and turn around while making bunny ears to both sides of my head. "Kookie oppa!" I sang happily and push my lips out and close my eyes, acting cute, then I feel something on my lips, his lips, Jungkook's lips, on mine.

I become fond of it and start kissing back, this lasts for like 5 minutes until... (Y/n) are you aw- Woah ok!" I immediately open my eyes and push Jungkook away from me, we both see J Hope standing there, he holds the door knob. "Bwo-ea hyung!?" Jungkook whines, "Mian I'll just... go, continue whatever you're doing" J Hope closes the door, "Guys!" I hear J Hope yell. I run my hands to my hair, I bite my bottom lip, then I feel a pair of lips on mine again, he pulls away and smiles.

"I'll go so you can change" he goes out the room, I touch my lips, hoping this was a dream but if I'm not waking then this is reality.

I'm dating Jeon Jungkook.

I change into my casual clothes and head downstairs, I see them all nudging each other except for Jimin, he looks sad. "Jimin you ok, you don't need to see a doctor?" I ask him, all the others start to exchange looks at each other, as if hiding something from me.

Then I feel a arm sneak around my waist, "Jungkook take that somewhere else!" V exclaims at him, I start to blush while the others start laughing, then all the sudden, Jimin stands. "I'm gonna go to my room" he heads upstairs, I look at his figure leaving, I head upstairs, the others didn't notice.

I knock on Jimin's door twice before entering. I tap his shoulder, he looks up at me, I smile and sit beside him. "What's with you lately?" I question him, he sighs and looks outside, "Nothing, I've been wondering..." he looks at me, "When will I ever get a girlfriend?" Jimin says, I hit his shoulder and he chuckles. "You really had me worried!" I exclaim at him, he smiles at me and puts an arm over me, "Mian but you know how I am" Jimin says to me, I nod my head and squint my eyes at him, "True" we both laugh together until we hear a cough.

I stand and so does Jimin, "Jungkook..." he pulls me by my hand and keeps me by his side. "I see that you two are together" Jungkook's grip tightens, "Yeah, have a problem hyung?" Jungkook says, I look at him and his jaw tenses. "Ani, just wondering when I can do the same" Jungkook laughs a little before looking serious again.