"Oh you guys are back early, I thought it ended at 10" Jin says as we enter the house, "It was boring, we both wanted come home" Jungkook explains, "Arasso, go get changed, you are soaking wet Jungkook" Jin says to him.

-

"You can go take a shower first" Jungkook says as I set his jacket down, I look at him and shake my head, "You should go first, you're soaking wet" I tell him as I grab my hankerchief, "You are too" I smile and sigh, "Only on my hair, you are everywhere" I tell him, he smiles and shrugs.

I walk to him and dap his face with my hankerchief, trying to dry his face, he is staring at me while I do so.

-

I gently grab her hand and she stops, she looks up at me slowly and smiles.

"I'm really lucky to have you" I tell her as I hug her, "How lucky?" (Y/n) asks me, I sway our bodies side to side, "Very, that I would die for you" I say, she giggles and hugs me back.

"Jungkook, you know we both can go take a shower, your room is still across from mine" (Y/n) says to me, "I like your's better, the smell of your hair, I like it, I rather use your shampoo" I say to her, grinning a little. She pushes me away and laughs, "Go Jungkook" I salute and obey.

-

I enter her room and she was in her bathrobe, sitting on the bed, reading her book. She looks up and her eyes widen.

"Jungkook this is the third time I've seen you without a shirt, go put one on!" (Y/n) exclaims at me as she covers her face with her book, "Wae? It's not like you haven't seen it before" I say to her, chuckling. She removes the book, stands in front of the mirror and puts her book on the table, still not looking at me, "True, but still..." I attack her from behind, she shrieks and puts her hands on mine.

"Jungkook let go" I shake my head, "No" I protest, I smile and put my head on her's. "Jungkook, I want to go to sleep" (Y/n) says to me, "I don't, not just yet" I say. She smiles at me through the mirror, "I have dance lessons with Jimin tomorrow, I have to wake up early you know" I tell him, "Don't go with Jimin hyung then, just stay with me" I tell her as I pout.

-

I smile and snuggle into his chest, feeling his abs touch my back, "I can't do that Jungkook" I tell him, "Then... I can try something else" he says and he turns me around.

He kisses me, I didn't hesitate to kiss back. My hands are to his chest, his hands roam to my tie on my bathrobe, I unable to stop him as I continue kissing him.