f o u r t y o n e

"Lennie," Luke whispers. "Come on, babe, it's time to get up."

My eyes fly open at the sound of Luke's voice, and I find myself curled into his bare chest. I feel a little disoriented as I regain consciousness, and I'm not sure how much I actually remember from today, and what my subconscious simply concocted to torment me. Fortunately, Luke's sweet expression tells me that I didn't imagine any of today's events.

"Did you get a good nap in?" He asks, his calm smile still lingering from earlier. I never appreciated how perfect his smile is until now, and I mentally kick myself for not paying better attention earlier on. His bright blue eyes seem to smile on their own, but that in combination with his adorable little is almost too much from me to handle.

"I did," I nod sleepily as I search his room for a clock. "What time is it?"

"Almost eight," he tells me softly. "It's time to leave for the airport."

"Oh crap," I roll off of him and scurry to my feet. "Sorry for passing out on top of you like that."

"It's fine. It was nice to just relax for a couple of hours," he chuckles and stands from the bed. "It's hard to not enjoy cuddling with your girlfriend."

"I guess you've got a point." I blush and try to avert my gaze in embarrassment, but Luke cups my cheek with his hand to halt my movement.

"This is pretty cool," he remarks as he looks at me. "We started as unlikely friends and ended up making our fake relationship into a real one."

"Except for all of the craziness along the way," I laugh awkwardly. "That I wish we could just forget."

"What about Tulsa?" Luke smirks and pulls me to his chest, our faces only inches apart. "Do you still want to forget that night?"

My skin erupts with goosebumps at the mention of the night that Luke and I hooked up for the first time. Despite the circumstances that led up to it, that night was the night that Luke and I broke down so many walls between us. It all seemed so perfect, but I was too concerned with Calum at the time to see that I had the makings of something great with Luke.

"N-no," I gasp as he leans in, closing the remaining space between us. He smiles against my lips and grips my waist tighter, and I can't help but smile back. Luke is so sweet, so considerate. He'd never put himself before anyone else, and the fact that he's finally being honest with me makes me so happy. How I could I have wasted so much time with Calum when Luke is so much better than him?

His hands slip under the hem of my shirt and grib my bare waist, and I feel him pull me tighter against him to the point that I can feel his erection through his basketball shorts. I loop my arms around his neck, and he groans into my mouth.

"Pull my hair," he pants, and do I as he asks. Luke moans again at my actions, this time much lower in his voice to the point that it almost sounds like a growl. He brings his lips to my neck, and I tilt my head to the side to give him better access.

"How much time do we have?" I practically whimper at the feeling of his teeth gently pulling at my skin. His breath is hot against the fresh bruises that he's made, and my knees are trying desperately to buckle underneath me.

"Only a couple of minutes," Luke murmurs. He brings his lips back to mine and slowly sits down on his bed, causing me to follow his movements. I place my knees on either side of him and climb onto his lap, cupping his face in my hands as he tightens his grip on my waist.

Luke pulls me tight against his chest and groans at the new contact. His hand slides up my torso and reaches behind me to unclasp my bra.

"Oh!" Ashton stands in the doorway when I turn around. He stands there with his hands in his pockets, and I quickly climb off of Luke's lap out of habit.