t w e n t y s i x

We heard voices approaching the bus, and I looked at Luke nervously. Why am I nervous?

"They're probably wondering why we never came inside," Luke whispered.

"We could just tell them we got caught up talking," I suggested, but Luke raised an eyebrow at me.

"Because that's what couples do when they're alone sitting on a couch," he argued sarcastically.

"Some couples, yeah." I shrugged, but Luke shook his head in disagreement.

"The guys know me though," he countered with an 'oh-well' expression.

"I think you just want an excuse to make out with me again." I teased, and Luke rolled his eyes.

"I'm trying to keep our little secret safe from my dumbass friends, but yeah, making out with you is pretty fun." He smirked and took my face in his hands to kiss me. I scrambled to make it look like we'd been hooking up and decided to pull Luke's shirt over his head and tossed it aside.

"Woah," he chuckled against my lips from surprise as the voices got closer. We only had a few more seconds until the door opened. I struggled to pull the shirt off my body, but Luke caught my wrists and looked at me uneasily. "You want the boys to see you in your bra?"

"If I'm living with you guys for the next few weeks, they're going to see it eventually, right?" I tugged the shirt off and climbed onto his lap, while he gripped my hips and pulled me closer. Just as my lips reconnected with Luke's, the door to the bus flew open.

"What the fuck?" Calum's angry voice came from the doorway, and I immediately broke away from Luke in surprise. Calum was by himself, standing there with an equally shocked and pissed expression.

"We heard you guys coming and panicked," I stuttered while climbing off of Luke's lap.

"You sure looked certain of what you were doing," he grumbled while shooting daggers at Luke with his stare. I picked up my shirt off the floor and quickly put it back on.

"Calum, I thought I heard all three of you guys coming inside." I walked over to him and pulled him to me by my waist.

"You sure do take your fake relationship seriously." His jaw was clenched and his angry stare was still fixed on Luke, who was getting his own shirt back on.

"It has to be convincing if we want Ashton and Michael to buy into it." Luke argued before walking into the bathroom.

I roll my eyes at Calum and turn his head to look at me now that we are alone. His expression softens when he finally locks eyes with me, the smallest of smiles appearing on his face.

"You know I'd never kiss him like this, right?" I stand on my tippy toes and press my lips to his.
I open my mouth and invite him to slip his tongue inside, which he does happily. Calum grips my hips and pushes me against the door of the bus while I tug at his hair. He breaks away and moves down to kiss my jawline and then my neck. The moment I feel his lips on my neck, I can't even think straight anymore. The pressure on my skin has me covered in goosebumps, and I can't help the whimper that falls my lips.

"Really Calum?" Luke came out of the bathroom and eyed us both with an exhausted expression. Calum groaned in annoyance and stepped back from me, but smirked when he saw the dark purple bruise that he just made on my neck.

"We can just blame you for that one," he suggested, leaning into my ear to quietly add, "even though he could never make you moan like I can."

Calum's words send shivers down my spine, and I force myself to take a single deep breath to distract myself from how much I want him right now. He gives me a quick kiss on the cheek before walking over to his bunk and plugging his phone into the charger. I check my phone and find texts from him waiting for me.