Chapter 3

I'd been on the base for eight weeks.

I was in a vehicle with Todrick and Rory. Rory and I still weren't on good terms. I looked out the window at the rolling desert dunes, Harry was assigned to the vehicle behind the one I was in. We'd received a call for help, and we were responding to it, praying it wasn't a set up.

The next thing I knew an explosion threw the vehicle. Knocking me out.

I groggily came too and someone was kissing me. My vision focused enough for me to see Harry.

Harry pov
The vehicle Felicity was in, hit a land mine and the vehicle was thrown. My vehicle stopped.

"Stay in the car, H," My commanding officer, Trevor said.

I didn't follow orders. I covered my face, and got out. We immediately went to work getting survivors out.
Trevor and I pulled Felicity out, Peter and Trevor went to work on getting the others out.

Felicity's leg was bleeding heavily. I wasn't going to loose her. I took my scarf off my head and tied it as tight as I could around Felicity's leg, to stop the blood flow.

I kissed her lips, I couldn't loose my Felicity. I pulled away, and put a hand on her face. She opened here eyes for a few moments then lost consciousness again.

"We need meds and back ups," Trevor radioed.

I still held Felicity.

"I'm not loosing you," I whispered.

When the medics arrived, then took Felicity from me, yet they let me ride back with them.

They didn't let me follow into the medic ward. I went back to my quarters and grabbed a pad of paper. Then went back to the medical ward.

I then started writing. I need all of my feelings out, so that if she lived. She would know how much she means to me. If not, these papers would die with her.

Trevor shook me awake, I didn't know I'd fallen asleep.

"Hey get inside," He yelled.

I got up, and we went to the Rec room.

"How is she?" I asked.

"They transported Felicity, Todrick and Rory all out about an hour ago. Their wounds were too complicated even for our team. They may need amputations," Trevor said.

"I want to hold on to Felicity's stuff so when I get back, I can take it to her family myself," I said.

"Alright," Trevor said.

I went back to my only room. I turned the light on. Felicity's book was on the bed, she'd been reading this one aloud to me.

It was Henry V by William Shakespeare. I opened the page to where we were, We'd just gotten to the speech Henry said before the battle to his men.

"We few, we happy few, we band of brothers; for he today that sheds his blood with me shall be my brother; be he ne'er so vile, this day shall gentle his condition; and gentlemen in England now abed shall think themselves accursed they were not here and behold their manhood a cheap while any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day."

I closed the book. I took Felicity's pack from under the bed. I put her books in it, her photos tucked safely inside the books. I took all her letters she kept from her family and put them in the pack. All of Felicity's thing, I put into the pack.

A knock came at the door.

"Come in," I called.

"Hey we heard what happens to Felicity, and how you were going to take her pack to her family once you go back. So we thought you should also take, get well letters from us." Kevin said, he was a friend Felicity and I had made. He and another friend of ours gave me letters.