Chapter 20

Felicity pov
It turned out Kate was also pregnant. So at least I had someone to talk about while pregnant. Our due dates were with in a week.

Harry held my hand as he drove to the air base in London. Harry found a spot to park and we got out. Harry grabbed his bag. we walked toward the plane, Harry had his arm around my waist the entire way. Despite it being December, I wore a knee length dress to show my prosthetic leg off. I normally didn't do that.

"I love you." I said as I hugged Harry.

"I love you so much." I whispered in the crook of his neck.

"I love you too. Now take care of yourself. I don't wanna get a letter  from Will saying you haven't been sleeping." He said as he lifted my head so I was looking in his eyes.

"I promise I will take care of myself." I said.

Harry kissed my forehead.

"Final boarding." Came on over the loud speakers.

Harry pecked my  lips. "Goodbye Felicity." Harry said.

I took a step back and held a salute, till Harry saluted me back.

"Come back home, soldier. That's an order." I said.

"Yes, ma'am." Harry said sternly.

I took Harry's Dog tags and gave them a kiss before he had to run to the plane.

A woman came up to me. "It's hard letting them go." She said.

"Last time, I was the one leaving. Now I'm staying behind." I said as I rested my hands on my stomach.

"You served?" She asked.

"Yes in Afghanistan. Only one tour, I would have done more if I hadn't been blown away by a land mine." I said motioning to my leg.

The woman nodded. We stood together and watched the plane take off. I stayed out till I couldn't see the plane anymore.

"Love you Harry." I whispered.

I walked back to the car and climbed in. I took my phone out and called Mum. "Hey Felicity." She said.

"Is this what it felt like when Dad would be deployed?" I asked tears rolling down my cheek.

"Yes sweetie, I just got to the train station. Could you come pick me up?" Mum asked.

"What?" I asked as I wiped a tear away.

"You need me. I know it." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

I drove to the train station and mum got in.

"Your wearing your dog tags." Mum said.

I nodded.

"So are you pregnant?" Mum asked once the door was closed.

"Yes, I'm 8 weeks." I smiled as I drove.

Mum spent the entire ride to Kensington talking about my baby.

"Mum I haven't even had an ultrasound done." I said.

"I know but I'm excited. Clayton's got a promising girlfriend and your pregnant." Mum smiled.

"Wait Clayton's got a girlfriend? Since when?"

"Since two months ago. He met her at PT. You know he's been living on the base in York." Mum said.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"Jamie Rose, I don't know her last name, she's a real pretty thing. When we get to Kensington I'll show you a picture." Mum said.