Chapter 22

Felicity pov
I laid on a couch, as my Doctor did an ultrasound.

"Well the baby looks healthy." She said.

I smiled. She showed me the handheld monitor so I could see my baby. How much I wished Harry was here with me.

"Well take it easy in New York. You don't want to over do it and hurt the baby." She said.

"Thank you, Dr. Smith." I said.

"Not a problem Your Highness. Have a safe trip." She said as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

After my appointment I got a call from a number I didn't recognize. Normally I wouldn't answer it but I did this time.

"Hello this is Princess Felicity." I said.

"Hey Felicity." The caller said.

"Harry?" I asked.

"Yes, darling it's me. You have no idea how much I have missed hearing your voice." He chuckled.

"I've missed you too. I miss you so much." I said.

"I miss you too." Harry said.

"Harry I just had my first ultrasound. I'll send you a photo with my letter today." I smiled.

"I'll look forward to getting the letter." Harry said. "When are you leaving for New York?" Harry asked.

"Tomorrow early in the morning." I said.

"We'll be safe. I think it'll be longer in between receiving letters from me." Harry said.

I started crying. "I miss you so much Harry." I said through my tears.

"Hey Felicity don't cry. It's alright just a few more weeks and I'll be home, and I won't let you go." He said.

"I will be down counting the moments till then." I said as I wiped my tears away.

"So your going to the state dinner?" Harry asked.

"I am, I'm nervous about that."

"You'll be fine." Harry said.

"That's what everyone has been saying. But when I have done these big important dinners I've had you with me. I'm doing this solo. I mean what if I do something wrong and offend another guest. Harry I'm scared." I sighed.

"You will do fine, if your not 100% sure about doing something, then don't do that." Harry said.

I took a deep breath. "Alright. Thank you Harry." I said.

"Your welcome Felicity. Hey I just got a mission. Ive got to go. I love you."

"I love you too Harry. Be safe." I said.

"I will. I love you, have a good trip." He said. The line clicked, signaling it was over.

•••

Will, Kate and I and our personal staff sat on the plane with us.

Once we were at cruising altitude, I leaned my chair back and went to sleep.