Chapter 39

Felicity pov
Harry woke me up in the morning, and my hair and Makeup crew came in and got my hair and Makeup ready.

By the time my hair and makeup were done Harry was already dressed. Ava and Harry helped me up. Martha helped me get dressed.

When I was ready, Silvia came in with Dane

When I was ready, Silvia came in with Dane. She gave me him.

"I went ahead and fed and Burped him." She said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Alright we've gotta go, you two need to grab a bit of breakfast." Martha said as she checked her watch.

"Alright let's go." Harry said.

We got a quick breakfast then left for the church.

When we got to the church. Silvia took Dane and put him in his carriage.

"Ready?" Harry asked.

"I am," I said.

"Ready sweetie," I looked over at Dane.

He looked up at me and smiled. Harry started pushing me down the path as Silvia walked next to us pushing Dane in the carriage.

As we approached the church, I could see our families walking into the church with Dane's godparents. The press was their taking photos of us.

We got to the church and Harry took Dane from the carriage. He gave Dane to me and we went and met with the priest before going in.

After the ceremony we went to Buckingham palace for photos.

Mum came over and took Dane.

"He's precious." She said.

"He was definitely worth every minute of it." I said.

"Here Kate come sit," Charles offered a chair for Kate. She was due any day now.

"Thank you." She said as she sat down.

George ran over to me and climbed into my lap.

"Hey Georgie," I said.

"George don't bother Auntie Felicity." Kate said.

"He is fine, Kate." I said.

"Alright let's start on the photos." The photographer said.

Will took George and Mum gave Dane back to me. Harry rolled me so I was in between the two chairs set for him and Her Majesty. The photographer organized our family members. I felt Kate put a hand on my shoulder. I looked back and gave her a smile.

"No, Mr. Jonas stand next to The Duke of Reading." The photographer said.

"Come on Dad, don't be a problem for the photographer." I teased.

"You caused problems when we took photos for George's christening." Will Said.

"Well I'm sorry I was in a wheel chair." I said.

"Alright look here." The photographer said.

I smiled and he took the photo. He took a couple photos.

"Your Majesty, would it be alright if we took one or two with my brother's fiancé?" I asked.

"It would not be a problem." She said.

Jamie look a bit confused, then she ran over and stood next to Clayton. We took a few more photos before taking photos with just Harry's family, then a few more of just the three of us.

After we finished we had a luncheon with the Godparents and the extended royal family.

•••

Once we got back to Kensington, I was exhausted. Nanny Silvia took Dane and put him down for his nap.

Harry and I then had a few meeting with Marcus and Martha about our upcoming schedules.

We were both so busy with so many engagements.

"Will I be able to attend Jamie's bridal shower? If I go to the children's hospital in the morning, then the Foundation for Women Warriors in the afternoon? The shower doesn't start till " I asked.

"You should be able to, you will have to squeeze your outfit changes in. But it should work." Martha said.

"Wonderful," I said.

-two weeks later-

Harry pushed me around the garden at our estate in Norfolk. Dane was inside taking a nap.

"I miss spending time with you." I said as I leaned my head against Harry's arm.

"I missed it too. Maybe in the fall we could take a break and go up to Balmoral Castle." Harry suggested.

"That sounds like fun." I Said.

"Dane would probably love it." Harry smiled.

Martha ran out of the house towards us.

"What's going on?" Harry asked once she got to us.

"The Duchess is Cambridge has given birth to a daughter." She said.

"Do you want to make the trip to London?" Harry asked.

"We definitely should." I said.

"I'll get the car brought around. Will you be bringing Dane?" Martha asked.

"Yes." I Said.

"I'll have Silvia dress him as you two change." She said.

We went inside and changed.

Harry put my shoes on my feet then we left with Dane

We got to St. Mary's and a crowd of people had been waiting hours there. Connor lowered the wheelchair ramp and I rolled myself down then waited for Harry and Dane. Harry gave me Dane and we went inside.

Harry pushed me to the room we were told Kate was in. Harry knocked and we were told to come in. Harry opened the door for me and I rolled myself in. Harry followed and took back his job as pushing me.

Kate laid in bed holding her daughter. Will and George stood next to her bedside.

"Hey you two came. We thought you wouldn't since you were in Norfolk." Kate said.

"Hey we didn't wanna miss seeing our niece." Harry said.

We visited for a while before Dane decided it was time to go home.

•••
It was late when we got back home. Harry pushed me up to the nursery. Harry got Dane ready for bed then put him in his crib. We had a quick dinner the. We went to bed ourselves.

___________________________
A/n: woo another chapter.
-princess