Chapter 34

Felicity pov
My arm was healed now and I was very grateful to be using both my arms.

I woke up with back pain. Since I was pregnant I couldn't take my medicine for my back. And that's the exact spot where it hurt.

"Harry my back hurts." I muttered as I buried my face into his chest.

"Im sorry, love." Harry said as he rubbed my upper back.

I tried to sleep but the pain was really bad. I finally got up and Rolled Myself into the bathroom. The pain was now making me nauseous. I got a rag and wet it and wiped my face off.

"Hey Harry." I called.

I put the rag on the back of my neck and I rolled myself back to the bedroom.

"Harry." I whispered as I tapped his arm.

"What Felicity?" He asked.

I leaned forwards in my chair in attempt to relieve the pain on my back.

"It's my back." I said on the verge of tears, it hurt that much.

"Want me to get your Nurse?" Harry asked.

I nodded. Harry picked me up and put me back in bed. I closed my eyes In attempt of sleep.

When I opened my eyes again. Harry and my nurse Ava, were coming in. I tried to push my self up.

"Lay back down Felicity." Ava said. I did as I was told.

"Where does your back hurt?" She asked as she came over to the side of the bed I had my back to.

"At the break." I said. Ava pushed on a few points on my back.

"It's definitely inflamed, and the added baby weight must be painful." She said.

"It is." I moaned.

Harry took my hand and gave it a squeeze. "I'll contact your doctors in the morning." Ava said.

"What about for the time being?" I asked.

"A hot or cold pack could do the trick. Which one do you want?" Ava asked.

"Cold pack," I said. I was really hot even without the comforter or any of the sheets on me. 

"Alright I'll go get one now." Ava said.

She left. Harry crawled back onto the bed. I held my hand out and he took it.

"I'm sorry your in pain." He said as he kissed my hand. I tried to prop myself up but it hurt.

Ava came back and I put the cold pack against my skin and somehow found sleep.

I woke up in the morning to Harry's hand on my face.

"Hey sorry I didn't mean to wake you." He said.

"Your fine." I said.

"How does your back feel?" Harry asked.

"Better." I said. Harry sat up.

"Do you want to sit up?" Harry asked.

"Sure." I said. Harry helped me sit up.

"Does your back still hurt?" He asked.

"No." I said. A knock came at the door.

"Come in," Harry called

Martha came in. With Ava, Shelby, and my Paralysis, Dr. Griffiths.

"Good morning." I said as I stretched my arms.