Chapter 57

Felicity pov
I sat in a chair on the side of the polo field. Dane sat on my knee, as Milo laid on the ground next to me. Harry was playing polo with his team. Kate came over to me and set up her chair . George and Charlotte went and sat with Dane.

"They're so well behaved." I said to Kate.

"We're done good so far with raising them." Kate said. I laughed.

After the game, We went to find our husbands. We found them conversing with their team mates.

"Hey, did you behave for Mummy?" Harry asked Dane as he picked him up.

"Yes," he nodded.

"He behaved very well," I said.

•••

"I really am sorry I have to go." Harry said as he kissed me goodbye.

"It's fine." I said.

"Take care of our baby." He put his hand on my stomach.

"I will take excellent care of both our babies." I said.

"Where is Dane?" He asked.

"He's asleep." I said.

We went to the nursery so Harry could kiss Dane goodbye. We snuck back out.

"Call me if you go Into labor." Harry said.

"I will," I promised.

"Take care," Harry kissed me again.

"I will," I said.

I walked Harry out to the his car.

"I love you," Harry said.

"I love you too, have a safe trip." I Said.

"I will, stay safe," he said.

I kissed Harry once more before he got into the car.

I went back I to the house and went to the kitchen. Ava and her husband Charlie were there making tea.

"Isn't it a bit late for tea?" I asked.

"Not if it's for morning sickness." Ava said. She was looking a bit pale.

"But I haven't had any morning sickness in months." I said utterly confused.

"It's for me, I'm pregnant." Ava said.

"What?" I exclaimed. Ava smiled. I waddled over to her and hugged her.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked.

Milo ran in and started nudging my leg. Letting me know my device was about to stop working.

"Charlie can you help Felicity sit?" Ava said as she held me up.

Milo kept nudging me till Charlie helped me sit on the floor. Ava sat next to me as Milo laid on my legs.

"We didn't tell you earlier because you have been really busy and I kept forgetting." She said as Charlie handed Ava a cup of Pepermint tea.

"Would you like anything, Felicity?" Charlie asked.

"A cup of Lady Grey with one sugar would be wonderful." I said.

Milo laid on my lap till I had feeling in my legs again. Charlie took my mug and he and Ava helped me up.

"Thank you," I Said as I got my balance back.

"I think it's time to call it a night," I said.

"Let me help you to your room." Ava offered.