Chapter 49

"Merry Christmas," Harry said.

"Merry Christmas indeed." I said as I got up. I grabbed my crutches and I then got ready.

Harry and I left for breakfast with the family. He opened the door for me,

"thank you," I said.

I hobbled my way over to a chair next to Kate and Harry pulled it out my chair and I sat down. He took my crutches and handed them off to a servant.

"Thank you," I said as Harry Pushed my chair in.

"How are you, Felicity?" Camilla asked.

"I am great," I said.

•••

"Dane say thank you to, Grandad." I said to him.

Dane climbed off the vintage fire engine and ran over to Charles.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"You are very welcome." Charles said then he ran over to George wanting to show him the fire engine.

"Alright, Granny open one of yours." Harry said.

"Since you insisted, I will open the one from you and Felicity." She said as she picked up the small box.

"What is it?" Prince Phillip asked.

"Let's see," she took the lid off and took some of the paper off the top. She pulled out the small corgis shaped flowerpots.

"Oh these are precious," she smiled

"You're welcome." I said.

"Where did you find those?" Kate asked.

"We found them in a little boutique." I said.

"Thank you so much for them." She said.

"Alright, what is it?" Harry asked as he tore the tissue paper.

"I'm not saying." I smiled.

He got to the final layer of tissue paper and held a VHS.

"What is this?" He asked.

"That is a recording of my last Irish step dancing performance. You keep saying how you wanted to see one of my performances. So I got my mum to send me that tape." I said.

"We'll have to convert it to a DVD." Harry said as he put his arm around me.

"Your turn," he said looking at me.

"Alright," I picked up the square one on top.

I tore the paper off to reveal a black velvet box.