Chapter 15

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I'm all fine already. I got back to work as per normal. Jungkook? He's still clingy. But that best friend thing, only him, have been telling me his problems. I didn't share any of mine since that day. And i won't say anything, anymore.

Tonight, i got a meeting and it ends like so freaking late. I don't know why. And my phone died. Because last night i was damn clever that i didn't charge my phone. Urgh. I look at my watch and 3 hours to that meeting. I got up and went downstairs to check on the kids.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ma'am!" - all of them greeted me. As i nodded and they continued doing their thing.

"All right, stop. Listen here." - i said. All of them stopped as i sit down on a couch.

"Ya, my drink." - i said to Seung Yoon. He went out and take my drink.

"All right, tomorrow, the 10 of you follow Hed. Take rent money at Gangnam. The other 10, follow Jong Hae, take rent money at Hongdae. The other 10, follow Kwang Dae, to the coffee factory and check on the workers. The remaining, follow Seung Yoon, walk around this area." - i said. I look at Hed, Kwang Dae and Jong Hae and nodded. They nodded back, knowing what to do.

"Yes Ma'am!" - all of them said. Seung Yoon came back with my drink. I hit his head because he was late. I take my drink and went back upstairs. I called Hed.

"Ya, is the car ready?" - i asked.

"Yes Ma'am." - he said. I ended the call, taking my important stuffs and went downstairs. I got in my car and Hed drive me to the meeting place.

I got in the building, with Hed and Kwang Dae behind me. We got to the 3rd floor. We went in the meeting room, revealing, all the other companies are here. This is a meeting regarding a new big mall. I was one of their customers to rent 4 stores.

My locations are full. I have 4 more customers who wanna rent a shop. All of them were using formal. While i was using ripped jeans with white long sleeve crop top with boots. Neh, heck care.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I got home and immediately lay on the couch. So tired. Since that day, Ji Sae seemed to be more open. She didn't have her annoyed face a lot. She shares her opinion. I can know, she's falling for me. I smiled.

I got up and knock on her door. No response. I open it and no one. Guess she's not home yet. I pouted. I miss her already. I went to my room and take a shower. I put on short jeans and thats it. No tops. She's my wife anyways.

I went to the kitchen and whined. I'm so lazy to cook. Urgh! But i got no choice. I'm so hungry. I cook extra for Ji Sae too. I eat at the living room. I look at the watch and it's almost midnight.

Where is Ji Sae? Sigh. She's doing it again. I grab my phone and tried calling her. But the operator always say it's not in service. Where did she go? I sighed. I went to my room, take a pillow and went back to the living room.

I place my pillow on the couch and lay down. I miss Ji Sae. And this drama that is showing is so boring. I grab my phone and went to my gallery. Did i tell you that i take photos of Ji Sae secretly? Yeah. I did. She's just so pretty. And i know she wouldn't want to take any photos so, this would do.

I smiled while looking at these photos. Among all of these photos, i liked the one where she was sitting down with her white wedding dress. She look so feminine. And the other photo was after we said our vows. The kiss. I miss her soft lips.