Chapter 41

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I've been weak nowadays and i don't know why. I vomited a lot too. Jungkook left super early. He felt bad that he can't stay at home to take care of me. That boy.

I'm laying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling, as my mind went blank. I miss Jeju suddenly. I miss the calm view, fun activities and more. Now that i recalled, it has been 4 weeks since the trip.

I wanna go there again. My phone ring, destroying the moment. I grab my phone, looking at the ID. Hed calling. "What?" - I answered.

"Ma'am, your appa is in the hospital." - Hed said.

"What?!" - i yelled, sitting up right away.

"Sir Kim is in the hospital because last night Tyui Company, Mr Dae and his kids break in your parents house. He broke Sir Kim's right leg, lose a lot of blood -"

"Which hospital?" - i cut him, making a tight fist.

"-hospital name-, Ma'am." - Hed answered.

"Is my mom okay?" - i asked.

"Yes Ma'am. And they are on their way to our office. To destroy everything and us and you, Ma'am."

"Fucking gather everybody." - i said, ending the call. I'm not gonna care about how weak i am right now. It's my appa. I can't take it. And my reputation. Destroy me? Hell no. I got up, changed to black ripped jeans, black sleevless crop top, black leather jacket over it, black converse and a black golden Raybans.

No time and not needed to do any makeup. I went to the small room i had in my closet. Pick up my first ever gun i got from appa, my precious. I keep it inside my jacket. I run out of my house, got in my car and drive fast to my office.

When i arrive, all of them are ready. I got off my car, walking towards Hed. He gave me a strawberry gum. I took it and chewed on it. I need a gum, that's the only way for me to realease my anger while they aren't here.

"You got everything?" - i asked the 4 of them. They give me a nod. I was about to start walking, a bunch of men, a whole lot of them, running across the road. With knives, long wooden blocks, making loud noises, shouting. They are here. It's show time. I smirked.

I pull my Raybans, upwards, pulling my front hair to move away from my face and stop at the crown of my head. Hed hand me a parang. I grab it tightly.

I start running, chasing after them. My other boys, followed me from behind. They made a turn to the right and i followed. I caught up with them, recognized Mr Dae from the back.

I smirked, run faster. I'm just right behind him, giving him a good ass kick. He dropped on the floor, his face, meeting the rough dirty ground. His kids stopped running, same as mine. I backed away little, making space for him.

His kids gave me a glare and help him to get up. He let out a sudden chuckled. "Finally. You're here, Kim Ji Sae." - he said.

"So you heard about your dad huh?" - he asked, still chuckling. His kids chuckled along.

"Your dad, done. Now, your turn." - he said, getting serious.

"You ready?" - he asked. I scoffed. His kids started attacking us. One of them came to me, wanting to punch me. But he missed. I grab his arm, pulling it. I give it a hard twist, making his bones crack. I twisted more and push him away.

Another one came, he kicked my stomach but i didn't fall. I kicked him back but on his crotch. He fell down. I pull his left leg, twisting it harder. Love the sound of cracking bones.