Chapter 39

Ji Sae's P.O.V 

I can't go to work today. I just can't. My head hurts badly. "Are you sure that you can be alone?" - Jungkook asked worriedly. I nodded.

"I'll call my eomma to come and take care of you." - he said. I shook my head.

"Don't." - i said.

"Okay, i'll call your eomma." - he said. I shook my head.

"I don't want to trouble them. Don't call them. I can take care of myself. Don't worry." - i said. He let out a sigh.

"I want to stay and take care of you. But i have award shows to attend." - he said, lookjng sad.

"It's okay. I understand. Don't worry. I'll be fine." - i said, giving him an assuring smile. He made a small smile. I cup his face and give him a kiss.

I broke it and smile. "Just go." - i said. He let out another sigh and nod.

"If you want anything, call me straight away." - he reminded. I nod. He grab his bag and waved me goodbye with a sad face. He close the door and left. I have no idea why am i having this bad dizziness.

Jungkook made me breakfast. Which is eggs and bacon. I ate them and put them next to the nightstand. My phone rang. Min calling. Why would she call me?

"Hello?" - i answered.

"Ji Sae-ya." - she said.

"Why are you calling me early in the morning?" - i asked.

"Hehe, i thought of eating breakfast with you." - she said.

"I'm sorry, Min. I can't." - i said.

"Aww. Aigoo. It's okay. Next time?"

"Yeah next time." - i said.

"Okay! I'll go now. Bye!" - she said and ended the call. Sigh, there goes my free food. Min have been calling me a lot nowadays. Talking about Min, i remembered that 'Irene' girl. She's pretty to be honest. I wonder why was she crying. And why she wanted to tell me about something. I wonder what does she want to tell me.

What connection does she have with Jimin? Hmmm. And, back to Min. Wonder what connection she have with Yoongi. Friends? Or enemies? Or are they in a relationship? Wait the point is, how does that 'Irene', know that Jungkook is married?

Aishhh the amount of curiosity is no joke. I wanna know all badly. Suddenly i remembered, the green box that Jungkook had underneath his bed. Seolma. Eyy, andwae. It's mine. Thats my box. Not his.

Fast forward...

At night...

I've been watching tv the whole day. I didn't eat because when i tried to get up, my head spins. So i can't move. I turn my gaze to the clock and sighed. It's almost midnight. And my husband have yet come back home. I just miss him so much. Sigh.

But at the same time, the green box is always in my mind. I have no idea why. My phone rang. Eomma calling. Well, let's just hope i won't be dead. I answered it.

"Hello? Yes eomma?"

"Ya!" - she yelled. I'm dead.

"Why didn't you tell me you're sick?!" - she yelled again.

"I'm not sick eomma. I just have a bad dizzy, head spins." - i said.

"So? Aish Kim Ji Sae!" - she yelled again.

"Sorry, eomma." - i said, scratching my head. I heard her letting out a sigh.

"Okay. Are you okay now?" - she asked.