Chapter 18

Ji Sae's P.O.V

I got up by my phone ringing. I lazily grab it and answer it. "What?! It's freaking early in the morning for god sake gosh!!" - i yelled.

"Urm... morning baby?" - Jeon Jungkook.

I let out an annoyed groan. "Morning. What do you want? Are you calling me just because i lock my door and you want me to make you breakfast?" - i asked with a frown.

"Baby, i'm in Japan. And i'm calling you to ask how are you." - he said. I paused. Gosh Kim Ji Sae! I got up and fix my messy hair.

Jungkook giggled. "You're so cute baby." - he said still giggling. I hum.

"Baby?"

"Hmm?"

"I miss you. A day without you is so weird and so incomplete." - he said. I can feel him pouting already.

"Okay." - i said.

"Eyy baby. Don't you miss me?" - he asked.

"Nope." - i said.

"Okay byeeeeee i want to sleep bye Jungkook bye~!" - i said loudly.

"Wait wait!"

"What is it?" - i asked, annoyed.

"I love you." - he said sweetly. Shivers. Goosebumps. Butterflies.

"Okay. I don't. Bye." - i said and ended the call quickly. Who am i kidding? Of course i miss him. I mean his clingyness. Is that a word? I don't know. A whole day without him clinging seems sooooo good! I can live by my own.

But at the same time, i kind of miss it. I can't believe i'm falling for him. It's weird but it kind of makes me happy. I lay down and look up at the ceiling. Jeon Jungkook, what did you do to me? I sit up, remembering something. I went to my wardrobe and take out a teddy bear.

A teddy bear that Jungkook bought for me. That time, we weren't married yet. And i was mad that he was late. He gave me this teddy bear and a letter. He's quite sweet huh. He even said in the letter that to imagine this teddy is him.

I went back to my bed and look at the teddy bear. It's cute. "Do i love you?" - i asked the teddy bear as if it's Jungkook.

It stayed silent, looking at me cutely. "A silent means yes. Which meansss -" - i said and paused.

"Urgh! Fine! I admit it! I love you already Jeon Jungkook! Aish!" - i yelled and lay back on my bed. He will return by tomorrow. What should i cook for him tomorrow? Should i go to work tomorrow? I should welcome him home i guess.

Urgh i suck at these sweet romantic stuffs unless i'm with Jungi-. No don't remember him. Get out of my head! Don't even think of him! You have Jungkook! I hug the teddy bear and look at the ceiling. What should i name this teddy bear? Any ideas? I got no idea for now.

Should i call him, J? Or Kook? Urgh whatever. I got up, take a bathe and use a black tshirt and shorts. I'm lazy to go to work today. So i texted Hed saying i'll be away from today and tomorrow. I grab my phone, along with the teddy bear and went downstairs. I head to the kitchen and start to make my own breakfast.

I heard my phone rang. It was eomma. "Eomma~" - i said. Its been a long time since i talk to her.

"Yes Ji Sae-ya. How are you?" - eomma asked.

"I'm fine. How about you?" - i said while washing some vegetable.

"I'm fine too. What are doing?" - eomma asked.

"Making my own breakfast." - i said.

"Aww my girl is so independent now. I'm proud." - eomma said. I can feel her smiling wide. I just gave a small chuckle.