Chapter 34

Ji Sae's P.O.V

-DAY 4-

I got up feeling so cold. I turn around and found Jungkook's back. I stand up, making my way to the bathroom to take a shower. I was about to close the door but Jungkook barged in, closing and locking the door.

"Jungkook!" - i exclaimed. He gave me a hug, making our bare body touch.

"Morning baby." - he said in his husky voice to my ears. He give me a kiss, pulling me to the shower.

After the both of us finish showering, which most likely to be our second round, i put on my jeans and a crop top. We packed our stuff and ready to leave the room.

"Aish it hurts." - i heard Jungkook groan as soon as i finish doing my light makeup. I walk up to the balcony, where he is.

"What's wrong?" - i asked.

"My lower lips hurt, baby." - he said, touching his lower lips. I remembered what happened yesterday. I was biting his lower lips hard.

"I'm sorry." - i said. His lips are little bruised. He just keep quiet and give a nod.

"Baby~" - i called him with a pout. He was surprise by what i called him.

"What did you call me?" - he asked.

"Baby." - i said.

He giggled. "You okay? It's weird." - he said. I frown.

"What's weird? Calling you baby?" - i asked. He nodded.

"Why are you calling me baby?" - he asked. It kinds of hurt me. Because he's asking as if he didn't want me to call him that.

"Because i... i-" - i stop my words. I want to say those words. Jungkook turn to me, waiting for me to continue my sentence.

"You what?" - he asked as he raised his eyebrows. I gathered my shits and look him in his eyes.

"I love you."

His eyes widen. "What?" - he asked.

I cupped his face, "I said, I love you, Jeon Jungkook." - i said, brushing his lips while talking.

"Are you sure? I-"

"We had sex yesterday and in the morning. Doesn't it shows that i love you? What should i do more to prove it?" - i asked with a frown.

Jungkook's P.O.V

She kissed me passionately. I kissed back. I died inside when she said those 3 words. But i just can't believe. But when she stated what we did yesterday and in the morning, it hits me.

If she doesn't love me, what we did yesterday won't even happen. And she never wants to do that anyways. But she said yes, yesterday. She broke the kiss. Suddenly her tear flow down.

"Don't cry. Please. Please. It's my weakness." - i said, wiping her tears with my thumbs. She hug me tightly. I hug her back, caressing her hair. I give a peck on her head.

"I'm sorry Jungkook. I've been harsh, cold towards you. I didn't give the love that you gave me." - she said between her crying. She look up, looking in my eyes.

"But... i started loving you. Each day, i fall for you hard. If you're planning to leave me, please -"

"What are you saying?" - i cut her.