Chapter 26

Jungkook's P.O.V

It's been a week. A week we fought. Ji Sae just won't forgive me. She stopped making me breakfast and dinner. I miss her cooking so much. Each time she see me, she will run away, avoiding me.

I miss her so much. Her lips, her scent, her voice. Tomorrow marks our 8th month of marriage. We could have celebrate it but i screwed up. Today, i have no schedule. So i stay at home.

Ji Sae left early. So i'm left alone in this house. It's only noon. I sighed. I decided to clean up the house. It's kind of messy.

I clean the kitchen, the living room, balconies. It took my hours doing them.

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Lunch. I told the 4 to follow me to have lunch together. I decided to treat them. "Just order." - i said. They smile wide. It's very rare for me to treat people. But when i do, it's always expensive.

Just like how i treated Jungkook dinner the other day. I must admit, a week fighting with him, is a disaster. We didn't talk. Jungkook wants to talk to me but i always run away. I miss his voice. His cheesyness, his annoying ways, his cuteness, his ... just everything.

"Hanwoo please." - Hed said, looking over me, if i'm okay with it. I continued chewing my rice, saying i'm okay with it. Minutes later, the waiter came with hanwoo. Yas after a long time not eating hanwoo. Once in a while, it's cool. 

After that, i told them to drive me home. Since i gotta discuss things with them. I don't wanna go back to the office because i'm lazy. When we arrive, Hed asked.

"Your husband is home, Ma'am?"

I nodded. Knowing he have no schedule. But his car is not here so, maybe he went out. "Maybe not. His car is not here. Quick. Business is serious." - i said. All the 5 of us got off my car and head in my house.

I bring them to the second floor, to the chill room. It's not really a room. It just has lots of random pillow with different sizes, pattern, colors. And a white coffee table. I sit on a chair as the other 4 sit on the floor.

I place my plan on the table. "So, Hayley's shop. We're shifting to this side. This shop, we're leaving it alone." - i said. I continued with my planning while my guys listen to me attentively.

After a good 3 hours of planning together, we took a break. I heard the front door open. Who would it be if it's not Jungkook, right?

"This, the place is so stuffy. I think we should do something with it." - i said pointing a shop which sells some random things.

"Yeah. It's so stuffy. What should we do?" - Hed asked. Jong Hae told his ideas. I wasn't really listening. Because at the corner of my eyes, i saw Jungkook looking at me. He stared at me for a good minute or two.

"Oh? Annyeonghaseyo, Sir." - the 4 of them greeted him with a bow.

"Annyeonghaseyo." - he greeted back and bowed. He immediately walk away, going to his room. The boys sit down. I can't. I can't hold my tears. I started crying. I just miss his voice. I miss him.

"The both of you are fighting, aren't you, Ma'am?" - Hed asked. I gave a slight nod.

"I shouldn't have come the other day." - Hed said.

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." - he continued.

"It's okay. It wasn't your fault. You made a good move. If not the next day, everything will be screwed." - i said in between my tears.

"Ma'am, i suggest, we stop first. We will continue tomorrow. You need time to be alone." - Jong Hae suggested. They gave me a bow and left. I sighed. I wipe my tears, cleaning the mess i made on the table.