Chapter 37

Ji Sae's P.O.V

Urgh! I have nothing in the fridge or in the cabinet. I went to the living room and check on my phone. "Baby?" - Jungkook called.

"Yes?" - i answered. He sit next to me.

"No breakfast?" - he asked with a pout. He lay his head on my shoulder, grabbing my hand.

"There's nothing in the fridge." - i said. He kept quiet, playing with my fingers.

"Okay, tell me what you wanna eat for dinner. I'll make for you." - i said.

"I want bulgogi." - he said. I giggled.

"Okay." - i said and give him a peck on his head. A car horned from outside.

"They are here. Let's go." - i said. We went outside, bid our goodbyes. He left and i'm all alone. My phone vibrated. Hed calling.

"What?" - i answered.

"Emergency Ma'am. Gangnam, now." - Hed said.

"What now?" - i asked.

"Someone is making a ruckus, making the public scared." - Hed said. I frown. I ended the call and got in my car, heading straight to Gangnam.

"Early in the fucking morning. Goodness." - i said to myself. Cursing like a crazy person in the car alone. I've reach Gangnam and it's quiet. I got off my car and look around. Walking in the street, some stores damaged, my hands behind my back.

I make a turn to my right and walk in the dark path. I put my hands in my leather jacket. I heard a guy voice, shouting. I walk towards to where it came.

"We're gonna get this place. For sure." - a guy said, to a bunch of men in black & gray. I hide myself behind a box. I saw the 4 and the other kids hiding at different places. I got up, and give a fake cough. Their gazes turn to me with a frown.

The leader gaze turn to me while smirking. This guy? Who? He's Joon Woo, the leader of a new, lame ass gangster group. Who thinks he can steal all these places just like that. I shook my head.

"Who are you?" - i asked. He walk up towards me, giving me smirks.

"Shouldn't i be the one asking you that, little small girl?" - Joon Woo asked me back, putting his knife on my cheeks. Yeah, he's holding one. I giggled. My cheeks are used to feeling the knife's sharp teeth.

"What a shame." - i said, still giggling. He give me a frown.

"What do you mean?" - he asked.

"Shamelessly, thinking that you could get these places just like that." - i said, laughing while shooking my head.

"Ya, kid. Aren't you saying this place is yours too? When it's actually, Sir Kim's place? Pfft girl." - he said and scoffed.

"Sir Kim? Yeah of course it's his." - i said.

I give a smirk. "Don't i look like him, in fact?" - i asked. He gave a laugh.

"Uh no? Trying hard to be Sir Kim's daughter. Pffft." - he said, still laughing. I join in the laughter.

Seconds later, i stopped. Kicking his stomach immediately. He fell down. I grab a parang, near me, the point, under his chin making him looking up to me.

"The Kim's Company, Sir Kim's daughter, Ji Sae. Kim Ji Sae." - i said with a smirk. My name says everything. He gulped. He backed away slowly, starting to run with his boys.

"YA!!" - i yelled, chasing them, with the parang in my hand. The 4 and the other kids, joining in the run. They turned, push, pull, jump all around Gangnam. After minutes of running, i stopped.