Chapter 51

I slouch in my seat. Surrounded by smelly old men and an occasional woman scattered around the crowd. My tail cramping as I slouch further and further into the seat. My bag slipping slightly off my tail. My head finally touches the back of the chair. The chair catches onto my hat and it lifts it up lightly.

Darren elbows me in the side.

"You didn't have to come you know."

"I know, but I wanted to make sure nothing bad happened."

"People are staring at you." Darren says. "Sit up straight, or people will judge us."

I groan before sitting up to actually watch the game.

Tommy Jones; my old best friend, but also a professional soccer goalie. Currently we are at one of his games just days after his visit to the Cirque and I had major bad vibes about this event.

By the looks of it Tommy's team was winning.

The other team was currently making their way to get the ball into Tommy's teams net.

Tommy's team had easily defended the goalpost and sent the ball flying back to the other teams side.

This went on for awhile before the ball went straight at Tommy.

Tommy caught the ball - like the great goalie he is - and hits it back onto the field, just as the buzzer goes off signifying the end of the game and that Tommy's team won.

Everyone around me stands and starts cheering. Darren starts screaming and I sigh standing and clapping as well, I see a figure enter onto the field. Someone with two shiny items.

In stantky becoming alert I spring from where I was standing next to Darren and make my way down to the field. Security were chasing me down, but my outburst was enough to alert Darren and he notices the same thing I do and makes his way down as well.

Tommy is confused by my presence on the green fake grass covered ground, but that didn't last long and was soon switched with fear as he heard a gun shot.

"R.V.!" I hiss standing I front of the fat bearded vampaneze. "Morgan!" I snap at the half-faced vampet.

"What is going on?" Tommy asks, his voice shaky and terrified. Darren runs up next to him slightly panting - but he was not focusing on that.

"Tux," R.V. growls, "Give me Darren and you will go unscathered."

I click my tongue, "That little trick of yours won't work on me. I would never hand him over to the likes of you."

Morgan glares at me and points his gun at me - but R.V. stops him by placin his claws onto the vampets hands. "Not her."

"Darren, get Tommy and his team mates out of here!" I snap.

"What about you?"

"Don't worry about me! I'll make it out alive!" Without further hesitation they all run from the three of us.

"Oh no you don't!" Morgan shouts aiming his weapon at the group, but I quickly kick him between the legs causing him to drop the gun. I pick up the fire arm and aim it at the two of them now.

"Now, don't move and you are fine."

~Time Skip~

I gave up. Slumped up against an alley wall certain this is my death spot.

I look down at my leg and see how truly twisted and messed up it looked. The bullet that stuck in my thigh looked bad and felt bad... It was torturous. It hurt...it really hurt. I wanted to take it out, but it was so far in...I begin crying. I didn't want to die here. I have so much to live for. I want kids and a husband I can't die here.