Chapter 18

When I woke up I went out of my tent, stretched and saw Darren.

I walked over to him.

"Good morning." He says.

"Good morning."

"So, we are gonna leave again tonight. Want to come?"

"Help with a war?" I think it over before nodding my head, "Sure."

"OK! Cool!"

"Did Larten give Truska my scarf?"

"Oh yeah, she fixed it already." Darren gives me a bright smile and I return the favor. I skip over to Truska's large van and knock on the door.

In a foreign accent I hear. "Come in." I open the door and see her sitting on her bed. "Tux." She smiles as she stands and goes over to her vanity. On it I see my repaired scarf. "Be careful." She orders.

"Will do! Thank you!" I hug her to almost death and run out of the van and back to my tent.

I go to my tent and pack a few pairs of clothes into a small backpack I also packed some of my shoes, a drawstring backpack, my phone and I ask Mr. Tall for another map back to the Cirque - I bet he can tell the future that's why he can always make accurate maps back to the Cirque for me...

I play with the wolves until night rolls around again.

Oh right! The wolves! I don't know how, but over the six years I've managed to learn how to hear their thoughts. It's like I can talk to them, and it is truly a gift and I love it.

I smile at Marcy and Flash.

"I gotta go, you guys." I smile

"But- Tux!" They both whined.

"Now, now, Marcy, Flash, what did I say about whining?" Junior scolded the poor guys.

I hug all for of my beloved wolves in one quick swoop and went off to find Darren.

Finding Darren in a tree watching the sun set slowly on the forest of trees, I smile yet grimace at the same time. Tall anything and I do not mix.

I sigh as I lean up against the tree and wait for him to climb down.

Harkat had told me that Vancha left to tell all the other vpires about our encounter with the vampaneze and their affiliations with Evanna.

When the sun went down Larten came out and we left again. Of course we said our goodbyes, first.

Three monthes past by with us mindlessly wandering around, not knowing where to go.

We heard about a ton of murders in Larten home town, so we went there. The victims were drained of their blood, like the visious beast that kidnapped me years ago, Murlough, did.

We spent 3 months at that city. Three months of checking the sewers at night. Three months a of smelling like we fell in the toilet.

We got two hotel rooms that connected by one door. Larten had a room and Darren, Harkat, and I shared a room. Darren and Harkat got a bed - since the hotel rooms got two beds - I got the couch. Fair, right?

I was in the shower when I heard a knock at the door, I expected Darren to get it, so I didn't respond.

After a couple more minutes another knock came. I sighed.

I got out of the shower, got clothes on and looked myself in the mirror. I was wearing my beloved black scarf and black beanie - my furry wolf ears had come to be comfortable in the small cramped space - and a really old black band tee-shirt paired with my signature black jeans and black suede ankle wedges. Since I've been bored over the last few years I've started using a bit of make up so I put that crap on - just because I use it doesn't mean I know if I'm doing it right or not. I put on some light purpleish pink lip stick on and everything else is just natural.