Chapter 9

Chapter 9

[Harry’s POV]

I suddenly awoke when I heard someone’s knock on my door. I didn’t get up immediately to entertain that person. I’m still sleepy to get up.

A minute pass by when I hear a knock again. Its getting more loud than a while ago and its fucking irritating me. I think I had no choice but to open it.

I stand while holding my nape in frustration. This is what I have hate the most, you’re unsatisfied in sleeping.

When I reach the door, I immediately open it and saw a maid. My forehead furrow, I thought who it was. “What?” I asked coldly.

She can’t even look straight in my eyes. “Sir, pinapatawag po kayo ng ama niyo.” I rolled my eyes.

“Is that all?

“At may bisita po kayo.” I didn’t remember anything that I invited someone yesterday to visit me here.

“Okay.” I said and closed the door.

I wash my face first before heading myself downstairs to know who’s that visitor of mine. I may be rude of my father but not in my visitor.

When I was already at the dining, I saw my father talking to Trixia and Tita Evy. “Harry, you’re here. Come and join us.” My father said when he saw me.

I don’t want to look rude in front of Tita Evy so I sat down. I saw Trixia keep looking and smiling at me. Urrgh! Her smile can destroy my day. “I went here yesterday but I found out that you’re not here.” She said.

“Yeah hijo, where have you been?” This time, it’s Tita Evy who ask me so I was force to answer.

I was doing important things.”

“Like what?”

“Well, like practicing to manage the company.My father answered. I know that he was lying ‘cause he don’t want to get embarrassed by Tita Evy. Tss! As if he know what was I am doing yesterday.

“Hmm... That’s good!”

“Actually,” I paused. “I was with my girlfriend yesterday.” Shock, that was the expression I see on their face right now.

“W-What?” Trixia ask in disbelief. I look to my father and smirk, I like seeing him getting pissed off.

“My girlfriend is waiting for me, so I’ll excuse myself.”

[Aya’s POV]

Nandito ako ngayon sa hospital, hawak-hawak ang kamay ni papa at hinimas-himas ito. Habang humihimas sa kanyang kamay ay kinakantahan ko rin siya.