Let's Meet Tray✔ (I.C)

Tray's POV

I wake up to an intense headache and something going off. I open one eye and shut it immediately.

"Who the hell opened my blinds?" I mutter to myself while groaning.

I sigh, and once again open my eyes and had to wait a few seconds for them to adjust.

My name? Tray Harvard and I'm seventeen, incredibly handsome and the star football player for my school team. Although people think I'm young, I still smash and pass every now and then, that's just me.

"Mm." I hear from beside me. "Tray baby, why are you up so early?"

U

h, because I have an education to receive?

I internally winced remembering my night of "fun" with.   .  .Becky or Beth? Whatever her name was, now I have to deal with the aftermath.

"I made it perfectly clear 'baby' this was just a one time thing." I say, annoyance clear in my voice.

Like I expected a heavy hand collided with my cheek and I keep my face impassive as I say "Get Out".

She angrily picks up her stuff and slams the door and I flinch at the sound but still, Good Riddance.

I don't do the 'date' thing, simply because I haven't found a girl worthy of me. Every one in this school acts so easy, its hard to keep interested.

I sigh, running a hand through my hair before, standing. I look around my room and roll my eyes at the pink bed that stood beside it.