Chapter 8 - My little friend

Trays POV

I watch her sprint into her house still smelling her delicious perfume all over me, I felt like hugging myself.

She was so warm and cuddly I felt cold at the lost of her touch.

Um Tray you should probably stop staring at her house and get into yours....

I simply got in my car, reversed and I was home.

As usual mom and dad were not home. My dad was a successful entrepreneur and may I say extremely rich and my mother was a lawyer so....I was well off.

I entered my room and looked at the window. Zoe's house was literally right next to mine so I could see into her bedroom which was rare because she had some solid black curtains and let me tell you, you wouldn't be able to see shi- i mean crap, but today it was up. I looked into her bedroom and from what I could see her bedroom was white.

Suddenly she came into view with only a tight shirt on and some lace panties.

Oh fudge.

My friend immediately went up. If you know what I mean. Her back was facing me and all I could stare at was her ass. As if the universe heard me she turned around and saw me sitting on my bed, staring.

Just perfect.

Her eyes grew huge and she immediately put the curtain down. Way to go Tray as if it wasn't awkward enough.

But for the time being I needed a shower. So I hopped into my bathroom stripped down and turned the water temperature to cold.

I was thinking... Should I name my little friend?

Little? He surely wasn't little.

Maybe....Captain?

Wait what the hell am I doing?

I shake my head and chuckle.

This girl was doing things to me I never thought could be done.