Chapter 36- Walk of Shame 101

Jaden's POV

"I Love you"

Shit! 

NO!

Standing outside Zoe's door isn't that creepy? Right? 

Anyway. Tray just told Zoe he loved her! It was supposed to be me first. I held my breath waiting for her response.

"Listen Zoe, I love you and there's no doubt. I don't expect you to answer so soon but I just wanted to let you know that. And you don't have to answer, you'll tell me when you're ready." Tray rushes out and I smirk. However my victory is shortly lived after I hear the next words.

"I love you too." She replies sounding strong and sure. My heart sank and it made me consider giving up, but I won't. Scratch that I can't.

I need her

Zoe's POV

"I love you too" I said with as much courage I had. I know it seems soon but the way he makes me feel...it's like no other. It's not easy to explain..so..I won't.

"Y-You do?" He stutters looking confused and I smile and nod. His eyes turn glassy again and he kisses me with full force.

He lifts me up and I wrap my legs around him still kissing him. His hands grip my butt and sits on the bed with me on top of him. He bites my lip asking for entrance which I playfully deny. He grips my butt harder so I yelp and he plunges his tongue into my mouth. He leans back into the bed so I straddle him and I reach for his button.

"Whoa Whoa, Are you sure?" He says looking at me.

"Yes" I reply with a strong voice. His eyes turn dark and that was all it took.

_________________________________________________________________

Sore.

Lord, Im so sore.

I shift my leg only to stop and wince.

What the hell?

I look under the covers and that's when all  memories came crashing back. I lost my..V CARD! HOLY SHI-

Wait! Tray. Where was he? As if hearing my thoughts the shower tap turns on. 

I gotta get out of here. I quickly throw on some pj's and rush out of the room. Where am I gonna go?

HALL BATHROOM!

I practically ran towards the bathroom and sat on the floor.

Why?

Because I am quite embarrassed if you ask me. Walk of shame 101.

_______________________________

A/N:

Short. Ik guys but Im planning this huge chapter so....I just had to finish this one. Plus Im writing the CEO one finna be lit ♥ xD

Bye LOVIESS