Chapter 25- Where are you now that I need you

Zoe's POV

I basically just poisoned Tray Harvard. 

I'm such an idiot.

I mean...he did see me put the peanuts in...

Don't blame it on him!

I can't believe I did this...

I'm supposed to be his girlfriend.

"Miss, he's asking for you. Would you like to see him" I smile and shake my head no. I called the home doctor so Tray was in his bedroom. I really didn't feel like speaking to anyone let alone him so I decided to take a walk when I knew he was okay.

When he fell to the ground screaming my name I...I didn't know what to do. It was so surreal. I panicked and cried. Then when I got it together, barely, I ransacked the house looking for anything that may look like a phone book. Although I could've called 911. Fudging idiot. Anyway when I called the family doctor he arrived after fifteen minutes. I waited outside anxiously just to find out that Tray's allergic to peanuts. And then my guilt trip started.

I walked a few blocks and ended up at a park. I sat on one of the benches and took in my surroundings. It was dark but the park was lit and it still had a lot of people. They were with their kids, parents, friends...boyfriends. I sighed and hugged my knees to my chest. I should've brought a sweater. It's getting cold so I decided to start walking back. 

Tray's POV

"What do you mean 'She doesn't want to see me' " I say confused. A few hours ago, I ate cookies. Wanna know what type of cookies? Cookies with nuts. And wanna know what's wrong with nuts? I'm allergic to em'. I should've told Zoe this when she was making it. I don't blame her at all, how could she have known? She looked so panicked when I was going out of it. I hated seeing her like that. And now she doesn't want to see me?

"Exactly that Mr. Harvard" The doctor said "In fact she left a few hours ago, but you do have a visitor....A female"

Female?

Mom maybe?

X. WRONG. Courtney. The blonde retard. How did she even know about this. She ran in, her annoying heels clicking against the tiles. She wore a tight blue strapless dress that ended just below her butt and some super tall odd looking heels.

"Baby!" She said dramatically "Are you okay? I can't believe that rag tried to kill you!" She threw her arms around me and I stiffened.

"Get off me." I say curtly.

"What? Are you okay?" She repeated dumbly and I rolled my eyes. 

"I'm fine. Get out"

"Are you kicking the tramp out?" She ignored my question.

"How did you know I got an allergic reaction?" I ask ignoring hers.

"Oh, Zoe told Chris, and Chris told Jaden and Jaden told me" She said "And Chris said she was 'crying' can you believe that fake hoe?" I snort at her question

"Is that the pot calling the kettle black ?" I say and gasp in fake horror "We all know who the, Tramp, Fake, Hoe, Slut, Retard etc etc, person is.....You" I retort with a smile "Now get the F^^^ out of my house." She looked at me horrified, huffed and walked away slamming the door.

I sigh and lay back on my bed. All I really need is Zoe.  And she isn't even there for me.

*************************************************

GUYSS

This one is short because....im so ashamed... I FORGOT TO UPDATE! What type of write am I T_T

Anyway, this chapter sucks a**, but I'll try harder in the next one.

Also I'm looking for a new book cover. Help me out?

Thanks guyss

Bye loviess ♥♥