Chapter 2 - Small Talk✔

Trays POV

I was just leaving my house when I saw the most beautiful girl I had ever seen walking past. She had long black hair and a nice round backside. You can't blame me I'm a guy after all. I don't know where she's going but there's only one school in the town soo...

Wait.. Why did I care?

I don't

Sure.

I cough and her head whips towards me as she halts but she quickly returns her gaze and resumes walking. I roll my eyes. "Would you like a ride?" I ask her.

"I'm good." She says softly and I almost didn't hear it because she didn't bother looking at me, neither did she stop walking and that bothered me.

How strange...

"You know how far the school is right?" I say raising an eyebrow. That catches her attention as she turns towards me and blushes and I finally realize. She doesn't know where the school is.

I burst out laughing and she glares at me, I immediately stop. "I'm sorry, the offer for a ride is still standing though." I say grinning.

She rolls her eyes and quietly says "Fine". I smile at her, unlock my Audi A4 Allroad Quattro and open the passenger side motioning for her to get in. She gets in and I run to my side. When I start the car I notice how uncomfortable she seems so I decide to make small talk.

"So you're new to the town?" I ask.

"Yes."

"Whats your name?"

"Zoe."

No, how about you or are you new here also?

"I'm Tray." I say with a small smile.

She nods and looks out the window. Well that was fun.

The school was a thirty minute drive and boy was it awkward.

She barely made movements to look at me, she just sat staring out the window and that intrigued me.

Something was on her mind. I decided to just stay quiet, maybe she needed some time to herself. Plus, I'm a stranger who offered her a ride, what do I expect her to tell me?

Authors Note!

Hey guysssss :P How do you like it so far, don't forget to comment and Votee. I'd really appreciate it c:

Thankss so muchh ♥.