Chapter Eighteen- Lover boys

Trays POV

"Have you seen Zoe?" I hear a voice shout from behind. I was currently dancing with Courtney. Blonde hair, fake eyelashes, tight dress. Nothing like Zoe. Nope. Zoe was beautiful, even in a baggy sweatshirt. She didn't show much skin and her eyelashes were long and natural. 

Wait

Stop it right now Tray.

I groan and apparently Blondie thought I was enjoying this and leaned in to kiss me, but I quickly moved away and walked off.

"Who's looking for Zoe?" I ask looking around the kitchen and I spotted a frantic Chris talking to a bored looking Nova. I walk over to them and their heads snap towards me. Chris gives my a worried look while Nova just stood there batting her eyelashes and grinning. Um..

"So?" I ask annoyed awaiting an answer.

"Oh, Zoe left with Jaden. I overheard a little and he's taking her home" Nova says eyeing me while still grinning. Jealousy flashed through me. Of course she was.

Who was there:

When she was getting taunted?

When she got kicked out and needed a place to stay?

When she began to cut herself?

Me.

But of course she goes to lover boy number 2 for help. 

I roll my eyes and say goodnight. I headed towards the door while Jaden was walking in with a stupid goofy  grin on his face.

"Had fun?" I say sarcastically.

"You have no idea"

His words send another pang of jealousy through me. I just glare at him and continue walking to the door until I reach my car.

What am I doing?

You can't have her, not after everything. You'll break her. Just like you did to Emily

Just let Jaden have her.

Ha!

Right, because Jaden actually wants her? Nope. If it weren't for tha-

----------

AUTHORS NOTE BABIESS!

Well guys Jaden almost slipped and told the secret :o, but i stopped him no worries.

Suspenseee Ooouuu

Its short I know T_T

But To make it up to chu

Ill update againnn (maybe)

*Winks*

SO!

Whose Emily? 0.o

I've never heard of her

Jaden or Tray?

VOTE

LIKE

COMMENT

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO FREEZING MUCH!♥

ALSO ALSO ALSO

IF WOULD BE NICE IF YOU COULD READ THE DESCRIPTION AGAIN BABIES I CHANGED ET. OKAY MUCH LOVE :3